Playing machines

CASH LAB

34 minutes ago, slasher said:

I sometimes do, but playables seem far and few between, so usually have a few outings a year where some older stuff is with some mates

Yer that’s true. I prefer doing road trips. Like things like luckys, triples. Only like trying like 20s in power plays an collecting. I was doing well on keybets though which was a blow. Storm cabinets good unchipped, 250 cops, Austin’s. Im not as patient anymore though as work an got little un so only do odd trip so try make things happen too much

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, spa said:

I gave them up almost 5 years ago. Have to say, I miss it but glad I got away.

Probably wise. I don’t find it fun anymore. I preferred arcades but have to do more pubs now and u have to do the big act that not going in for machine an then suddenly ur on it ages or Gota collect loads coins 

Just now, spa said:

I liked a mind numbing key bet session. Shame they went, but was for the greater good.

I’m fairly sad as I could sit on a hyper or anything for ages. Just good to have a safe machine that can do good on although get the odd harsh loss. Liked to see on 300+ though. Hated it when u a bit in an pot is only for money back or when u really don’t want to go back next day and it seems to know. Do u play around Norfolk way?

I still play £70 or £100 jackpot machines in pubs, but extremely occasionally. I can count on one hand how many times I play them in a year and I genuinely can't remember the last time I played one.

I do other gambling through the year, but not to a great extent.

19 hours ago, CASH LAB said:

I’m fairly sad as I could sit on a hyper or anything for ages. Just good to have a safe machine that can do good on although get the odd harsh loss. Liked to see on 300+ though. Hated it when u a bit in an pot is only for money back or when u really don’t want to go back next day and it seems to know. Do u play around Norfolk way?

No, I gave up 5 years ago. Are you from this way?

Gave up years back around the £35 era as £70 ones upwards are a complete rip off 

I mainly play online you can win big for just 20p a pop 

if not there’s always creating and playing the emulations but although fun still not the same buzz as winning real cash!!

2 hours ago, vectra666 said:

Gave up years back around the £35 era as £70 ones upwards are a complete rip off 

I mainly play online you can win big for just 20p a pop 

if not there’s always creating and playing the emulations but although fun still not the same buzz as winning real cash!!

I only really do sports betting Online but not got any accounts can play on as either been restricted or banned myself after heavy loss an just started emulation. I can’t seem to download anymore though. I haven’t got the discipline to play online slots, I do watch though although not streamers. Only really like degsy now as actually want him to win. I don’t find any others relative to me when lose 10000, win 10000 etc

19 minutes ago, infection said:

Which are they ?

I think most of the DOND machines are incredibly difficult to play/win on. The 30 second time middle board one with the specific example as being madly difficult to JP. The Monopoly Boom is confusing as hell at times and loves to go to the main feature to deliver nothing. Perhaps "robbing" is the wrong word but "difficult to win anything over £11/12" on the DOND style feature. Queen is another one that springs to mind with that and Batman (similar to Monopoly Boom but good luck JP'ing that!) Currently, the 300 (which is years old now) is fun but the best offering for me personally classic FM style was the Oliver Twist set-up. Very rarely did you lose or when forced, was it any real loss. 

To me though now, the Blueprint machines are just more attractive just for the gamble feature. Nothing outside of pub £100's though - the £500 FOBT's are deadly and online is probably the best place to be but GamBan is a wonderful thing! 

Perhaps didn't mean to imply they "rob", more the percentages and the classic nature of Pub Fruits imo has disappeared from being fun.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, vectra666 said:

you've probably reached your download limit to download more you could donate a £10er only works out @20p a day

Do u get more downloads for that? I will happily give a tener. I did download ten or so things quite quickly as I looked through a lot of the emulators. Would only do the odd few from now on. I tried fruit emu as well but not sure if after give money that it’ll work. I think I’d rather stick to one and I know I can get them working here

11 hours ago, dmw2020 said:

I think most of the DOND machines are incredibly difficult to play/win on. The 30 second time middle board one with the specific example as being madly difficult to JP. The Monopoly Boom is confusing as hell at times and loves to go to the main feature to deliver nothing. Perhaps "robbing" is the wrong word but "difficult to win anything over £11/12" on the DOND style feature. Queen is another one that springs to mind with that and Batman (similar to Monopoly Boom but good luck JP'ing that!) Currently, the 300 (which is years old now) is fun but the best offering for me personally classic FM style was the Oliver Twist set-up. Very rarely did you lose or when forced, was it any real loss. 

To me though now, the Blueprint machines are just more attractive just for the gamble feature. Nothing outside of pub £100's though - the £500 FOBT's are deadly and online is probably the best place to be but GamBan is a wonderful thing! 

Perhaps didn't mean to imply they "rob", more the percentages and the classic nature of Pub Fruits imo has disappeared from being fun.

Ah ok  I've seen 300 in action and that machine was a bitch in my local pub  but  when you want to end the machine  for the day its goes red Reels 😂 I dont like keeping red Reels or Mega/super starts left as it most likely mean next person has higher chance of jackpot after throwing over £25 in it But knowing betcoms it takes Over £225 based on MIB for a mega streak 

ezgif-6-228f2c936d48.gif

1 hour ago, CASH LAB said:

Do u get more downloads for that? I will happily give a tener. I did download ten or so things quite quickly as I looked through a lot of the emulators. Would only do the odd few from now on. I tried fruit emu as well but not sure if after give money that it’ll work. I think I’d rather stick to one and I know I can get them working here

You can download unlimited with a donation to help the site keep going. Actually at the moment the money goes to Wizard who created the emulator.