A4 DIF Advert - Fusion 2021 - The Third Advert...

Reg

25 minutes ago, Reg said:

About £125 - £150.

The problem here was I never noticed the annual was A5, all the others have been A4.

That is why I think best to wait for the bigger annual to have a larger advert.

Just a quick thanks here Reg, for again, going (ABOVE AND BEYOND!!!!!!!!!) and continuous support to push the scene forward.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Reg said:

About £125 - £150.

The problem here was I never noticed the annual was A5, all the others have been A4.

That is why I think best to wait for the bigger annual to have a larger advert.

Is that the A4?(when it comes about) I don't mind chucking something towards it if it helps

Edited by justme2019
  • Thanks 1

On 30/05/2020 at 11:47, Reg said:

Nah - I don't think I need to be there.  It's not about me.

In fairness, I had quite a few as well - I am probably not that far behind.  Anyway, he gets the original one as it's important to say thank you for this.

Interesting.  So he didn't do any layouts and this is about the .FML Designers.  I'll see if there is a way that works to put him in.

Not yet - not saying no - but not yet.  Let's see what he comes out with between now and when I have to submit this.

Actually Maroney, way back, Alex sourced the glasses for Maygay Coronation Street (M1A), he scanned them and helped me create the DX layout with bug/testing etc.

J

• Like 2

20 hours ago, justme2019 said:

Is that the A4?(when it comes about) I don't mind chucking something towards it if it helps

Many thanks and very much apprichated - however I have to say - I think this year woth the Amot's Pint and Wine for Wizard, the members have been exceptional and I absolutely do not expect anything.  When we go for one of the annuals that is A4 size, I'll post here again and you can choose - but again, nothing is expected and also thank you for the offer.

17 hours ago, A:E said:

Actually Maroney, way back, Alex sourced the glasses for Maygay Coronation Street (M1A), he scanned them and helped me create the DX layout with bug/testing etc.

J

Yes indeed - how we forget things over time.  I had already put him in, if you go the the previous page it shows Alex on the image where I circle Digital Fruit somewhere near that circle.

• Like 1