A4 DIF Advert - Fusion 2021 - The Third Advert...

Reg

7 hours ago, stevedude2 said:

I remember Marie2003 or someone like that from years back.  I know she did PCP Cash Smash and several others.  I'll have a look on FE...

Cheers for including me on the list 🙂

Las Vegas Strip 1280 DX £10

Cash Smash PCP 1024 WDX £2

Bangers N Cash Empire 1280 DX £15

to name a few

Ok, that's enough now - we got the main players and so many in between including @Ginge.

image.png.838d2b0c39f7907bc982522a9dfc0f2a.png

@Big J that is who I also relased as - it was @Pook who suggested I use an older name or he was going to insist that he was taken off this.

I don't need any more names as the final line that Marie2003 is on will only get "new designers" between now and the time I need to submit the advert.

The only name that may be added that is not that I can see is @SocialDragon368 but we will see on the next two releases if he gets the .FML Badge as per the comments I've put in his current release thread which I consider fair based on history.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, slasher said:

Someones gonna tell me he's on there under another name I bet lol... should crazybar be on the list?

Also MOCOCHOCO great layouts and am sure he is a new member on here but not introduce himself......could be wrong

• 2 weeks later...

Taking a pause on this advert, if you are buying the Fusion 2021 to see it - don't.

Just saw that the annual for this is A5 rather then A4, that is way too small IMO for all we want to have on it.

This will wait until Crash of ZZap 2021, whatever A4 one he does next.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Reg said:

Taking a pause on this advert, if you are buying the Fusion 2021 to see it - don't.

Just saw that the annual for this is A5 rather then A4, that is way too small IMO for all we want to have on it.

This will wait until Crash of ZZap 2021, whatever A4 one he does next.

How much does a full page advert cost in something like this or would you rather not say.