MFME 6.1 emus

Dave1234

You'll find most of the releases on these threads on the Dxcellent part of the forums, work on v6.1

https://www.desertislandfruits.com/forum/index.php?/forum/30-re-releases/

When you open a thread, you'll see the words, in the first post, Updates for MFME v6.1 or (updates for v5, v5.1, v6) include...

If you see anything that says updates for v19.xx then they won't work.

The download link, is at the bottom of the first post.

Anything released on this site before 2019, should work straight away on v6.1, so it's a matter of going through the release threads, look for threads, started before 2019.

https://www.desertislandfruits.com/forum/index.php?/forum/33-releases/

• 2 weeks later...

Reference Cloud 999's streak behaviour, I think it's because of the RAM file.  This is the machine's memory state which is cleared to factory default when you open the layout for the first time.  Like a real machine, it will go jackpot-crazy on your first session then it will play dead for a while.  The more you play it, the more it evens out as it trends towards its long-term payout percentage, and the RAM file remembers this.  This isn't specific to Cloud 999 though - it can apply to a lot of fruit machines on early plays.

• Like 2

For me..I always make 3 versions of all the layouts I download.
One "as it comes/as released" with all the buttons/LED's/hoppers set up for my cabinet (That becomes my main back up).

I then reset the  RAM , refill, and adjust volume, and make that the version I personally play. A copy of that is saved for next year when I reset my stats.

That way, I get a fuller experience of what was originally intended.

Treat every day like your last, because one day it will be!

Fruit Machine <<<My new project! 

1 hour ago, Mr Move It said:

Reference Cloud 999's streak behaviour, I think it's because of the RAM file.  This is the machine's memory state which is cleared to factory default when you open the layout for the first time.  Like a real machine, it will go jackpot-crazy on your first session then it will play dead for a while.  The more you play it, the more it evens out as it trends towards its long-term payout percentage, and the RAM file remembers this.  This isn't specific to Cloud 999 though - it can apply to a lot of fruit machines on early plays.

There are a fair few emptiers in this thread. Blue Moon and Cloud 999 is in there somewhere, also a clone called Lost Boys. To ram reset set it after a streak just turn it off while a win is clocking up in the bank.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Amusements said:

For me..I always make 3 versions of all the layouts I download.
One "as it comes/as released" with all the buttons/LED's/hoppers set up for my cabinet (That becomes my main back up).

I then reset the  RAM , refill, and adjust volume, and make that the version I personally play. A copy of that is saved for next year when I reset my stats.

That way, I get a fuller experience of what was originally intended.

That sounds real complicated to me but thanks anyway.