New Release, Fruit Machine Loader V2

Road Hog Mad

Here we have a release of my personal software used on my touch screen home built fruit machine which I said I would share.

It's about 90% done, all's I need to implement to it is a jukebox which is functionable using just the touch screen (any suggestions on this will be helpful).

When you load TouchLaunch.exe if you press F12 you get more options, i.e. where the Emulator.exe is and your games folder, the game folders must be named as per the attachment or it won't recognize them. If you add your own games, within the game folder must be a thumbnail.jpg for it to display the thumbnail of the game. ESC closes it.

As this is for my own use, I have only set it up for my needs and welcome any suggestions to improve it.

Feel free to use or modify it in anyway. 

Capture.JPG

Untitled.png

Touch Launch.rar

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Reg said:

Well done mate - not had a chance to play with this - but you've moade yourself a nice graphical interface for your cabinet here.

I would say, it looks better then the mGalaxy one I've used before.

Yeah, wasn't keen on mgalaxy. 

I'm sure this can be useful to people who just use touchscreens or future cabinet builders. 

Looks good, did you put a vid up on that touchscreen group on facebook?

I really should get my head down and make something like this!

On mine, I made it launch at start up (a YouTube video shows you how to make things auto start in Windows 10), I have an always on top volume adjustment and X to close game which puts you back to the launcher, you can see this is in my YouTube video. I'll upload this too, a member of the Mecca made it for me. I have this to auto load at startup too. 

I dunno if it will be of any help but I have around 100 games all setup and configured with the pac drive payouts etc. I know it's setup for mine but if we all follow a set guide they would work on any setup. As mine is touch screen it doesn't have the pac drive button setup, just the payouts. My payouts are 20p and £1, e.g. Playing a token machine, it pays 20ps instead of tokens. I know some people will use a 10p hopper but it's just a thought, the file is about 2Gb. Let me know if of any use. 

• Like 2

12 people have downloaded it, so all those other than me cannot be having the issue or haven't mentioned it. Xrar also brings up the same fault.

Everything else zipped that i download is just fine, everything i zip and upload is fine, so i have to point a finger at Touchlaunch.rar and x.rar and say it is those that are faulty but i cannot say what at this time.

thanks anyway.

Hey @Road Hog MadJust downloaded it, winzip unpacked it fine and runs fine but I'm having trouble setting it up.  I just get a blank screen on the 3 buttons and I'm not sure what to type into the config screen.

In the log file it reports : Unable to parse game info for 'D:\games

I've got directories called 

BWB - The Spice Is Right 20p £10 85%

I appreciate thats not the right game details but it's what I typed.

any ideas?

1 hour ago, Mavroz said:

12 people have downloaded it, so all those other than me cannot be having the issue or haven't mentioned it. Xrar also brings up the same fault.

Everything else zipped that i download is just fine, everything i zip and upload is fine, so i have to point a finger at Touchlaunch.rar and x.rar and say it is those that are faulty but i cannot say what at this time.

thanks anyway.

It was okay for me. I use winrar to extract if that helps?

12 minutes ago, DJDONKEY said:

It was okay for me. I use winrar to extract if that helps?

Sure, i will look into it as i have noticed these 2 x uploads are .RAR files and not .ZIP files.

Probably something to do with this not being set up.

I am also using WinRar 5.90 (64bit).

Thank you.

2 hours ago, GREDDIE said:

Hey @Road Hog MadJust downloaded it, winzip unpacked it fine and runs fine but I'm having trouble setting it up.  I just get a blank screen on the 3 buttons and I'm not sure what to type into the config screen.

In the log file it reports : Unable to parse game info for 'D:\games

I've got directories called 

BWB - The Spice Is Right 20p £10 85%

I appreciate thats not the right game details but it's what I typed.

any ideas?

Take a screen shot of the game and save it as thumbnail.jpg then put it in that game folder and then re load touch launch, you'll see a pic of your game, click or press and it should load it up.

2 hours ago, GREDDIE said: