Matty.n

Millionaires Row (S16) - Reflex

Millionaires Row (S16) - Reflex

Here we have a "mid tech" S16 from Reflex.

Basically Fortune 500 with a Cops & Robbers style game tacked on. The feature is activated randomly during any spin.

Thanks to Wizard for the emulator & Reg for the reels & win plan.

Shortcuts can be found in the layout notes.

Any issues please feel let me know. Enjoy!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 2

Thanks Matty:) We have not seen a 500 squider for a while.

Edited by Amusements
My foot slipped.

Stay safe everybody. You might want to start taking a zinc tablet every morning too! (look it up)

Thanks for the layout 😮, fortun(e)-ate to play this 😍

On 19/04/2020 at 18:16 Big J said: At this point I am am 200 quid in with 310 out(a bit slow as trying to cook my Pepsi Chicken)

Thank you for this.

Do you happen to have a picture of the real machine - would love to see what this looked like as I always liked the fortunte 500 ones.

"Maybe Reg is everywhere"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              © 2020 Johnnyafc

3 hours ago, Reg said:

Thank you for this.

Do you happen to have a picture of the real machine - would love to see what this looked like as I always liked the fortunte 500 ones.

Unfortunately not, spent many an hour looking. Only mention of it i found was a post on Fruit Chat mentioning it was chipped against the Fortune 500 empty.