Wine for Wizard

Reg

That total is quite impressive. It's certainly well deserved too. For me, MFME is priceless and I'm thankful I get to use it whenever I want.

A thought.....

I see content providers on YouTUBE have 'Patreon' to aquire a  bit of pocket money. Is that something that could be done? Even if people give just £1 a month, and say a few hundred or even a thousand people give just a quid, even 50p, thats some decent reward for the tireless work Wizard does for our pleasure. I'd be up for that. As long as Chris doesn't blow it on women and cars. Unless you have no choice of course lol....

Anyway, congrats pal. This is well earned.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, CompostCORNER said:

A thought.....

I see content providers on YouTUBE have 'Patreon' to aquire a  bit of pocket money. Is that something that could be done? Even if people give just £1 a month, and say a few hundred or even a thousand people give just a quid, even 50p, thats some decent reward for the tireless work Wizard does for our pleasure. I'd be up for that.

A good idea, my videos on YT are not the best but if ever i started getting cash from them at least 50% percent has to come here. After all, if it wasn't for here and all that make it happen I'd get bugger all. Money is not the be all and end all imo, it is the little things in life you know.

• Thanks 1

Ahh that is brilliant to see...

Brilliant idea of @Reg to come up with "wine for Wizard"

Thank you @Wizard for the awesome piece of software that we all come to love MFME

and thanks to the layout designers, and everyone that makes the dream of playing fruit machines on a PC a reality!

this is an awesome place to be!

🍒🍒🍒

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Tommy c said:

Every penny of that and more is well deserved,all the best. 

i couldnt agree more with that as it is a priceless thing that wizard has created for us all to relive the memories of the fruities be it win or lose they all mostly good memories 🍻

• Like 1

For Fruit Machine Preview Video's    https://www.youtube.com/@akfortyfive4574/videos

These video's created by me are solely to showcase the talent of the creators and all who helped in bringing these machines to life,they are in no way a guide on how to play the machine or show how to exploit it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Reg locked and unpinned this topic