Wine for Wizard

Reg

On 13/05/2020 at 13:16, Wizard said:

Wine is no use to me tbh, I don't drink the stuff lol

Ha ha.. Thats ace...

I was gonna ask for a review on the best wines out there. And wether I should move my drinking habit from White Lightening to Labrini. The other half's folks live about 40 miles from Saint Emilion near Bordeaux, France. I kid you not, we went to a place that sold red wine by the glass with 1 glass of the most expensive stuff being 125Euro , their cheapest just 5Euro. Both tasted the same. But they were convincing the American tourists it was genuine classic French wine. I'm sure they see people who have no idea about wine coming, and charge them a fortune for cheap red wine. The same place had vintage bottles of red wine in excess of £30k

Why? Why would you buy that unless you have money to burn!!

If you do like a good craft beer mind, I'd recommend BrewDOG's 'Elvis Juice'. Tesco are doing 2 x 4 Can boxes for £9

I got a feeling that Wizard is actually tee-total and is actually saving for a nice motorhome for holidaying..... tut

2 hours ago, CompostCORNER said:

If you do like a good craft beer mind, I'd recommend BrewDOG's 'Elvis Juice'. Tesco are doing 2 x 4 Can boxes for £9

Yep I second that... most of Brewdogs offerings are decent. I'm also a fan of Innis and Gunns lager beer and Hobgoblin Gold. Both nice tipples.... 🙂

"Wine for Wizard - Update"

I am pleased to say that more Wine for Wizard has been sent.  If you want to thank the author of MFME where all donations to this site are passed to him until June 30th, 23:59 then this is your moment and chance.

MFME2020_ThankYou.png.9bd497d3233ba6f2af40cc22224eda1d.png.506b03a953fa149f468dac3bdfb7393a.png

This badge will never be available again after that date when the Wine for Wizard campaign closes.

For new people to this site, Wizard has given us 20 years for his emulator for free - this is our chance to say thank you.

1246404767_DIF_Wine.thumb.png.383fa52586cef140d2a34806a32f4a01.png

The final total as promised for all donations will be revealed on the 1st of July.

Thank you Wizard.

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

Just got the old grant through so am dancing atm, hope everyone has got/getting theirs. Get paid for playing on the emulator😊Life don't get any better.

Anyway, INCOMING..........

Edited by Big J
  • Like 2

On 27/04/2020 at 12:20, Reg said:

Sorted.

This is a one off for anyone else - as I know what @chasnbons is having to keep funds available for ATM.

For the record...

Now that this is all sorted, and so people don't think I got any special treatment. 

Although @Reg said it was sorted, it wasn't done in the way I requested.

Someone, and I still don't know who, donated to Wine for Wizard on my behalf and I thank them for that.

Today I had some spare cash and donated to cover any costs incurred by the mystery person, with an extra amount to show my gratitude for people's understanding of my predicament when Molly was ill. 

Thanks again to all those who made it possible for me to contribute, even if it was in an unconventional way. 

Stay safe 🙂

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Reg locked and unpinned this topic