Sign in to follow this  
Matty.n

Jugglin' Jackpots (Classic)

Just a heads up to say I'm working on a classic of this, not been a fun experience so far with the reels going out of sync but think i've sorted it.

Expect to see it within the next week. In the mean time if anyone is working on a DX and wants to use this classic as a base then feel free to PM me.

gallery_17577_105_118746.jpg

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

Just a reel to knock up for The Jester but ready to go other than that! (Aware of the spelling mistake)

1785884705_JugglinJackpots_1.thumb.jpg.5c13f557f9e180b20cf9982952fd0757.jpg

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, wearecity said:

/Me looking for spelling mistake 🧐

Tell him you've seen a couple of mistakes on spelling, regardless of if you have !

Make him look as we're having to look - I can't see anything !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"Maybe Reg is everywhere"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              © 2020 Johnnyafc

Cool, great stuff thanks

I've never heard the sounds on this in the wild. It would drive me mad I think. A bit like an old BFM clubber from the early 90s that did the noise of a ruler twanging on a desk every time you pressed start. Funny once, maybe twice, then just ridiculously annoying. 

I'll have a little play and let you know if I find any oddities, but it seems perfect so far. 

I'm desperate to get the fabled £200 megastreak...

Sign in to follow this