vectra666

Monopoly Wonder of the World £5/10p Dx

Monopoly Wonder of the World £5/10p Dx

ITime to play Monopoly (Again!!)

Just a quick update from the £25 version i did a few years back (2018 i think) thanks to Amot for uploading a image of his machine on £5 so i nicked the decals from it and made this version

thanks to those who i thanked in the previous £25 version

shortcuts are the same except the £10 & £20 is disabled as the notey only gives change out

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 5
  • Angry 1

7 minutes ago, infection said:

Thanks for this vecs are you gonna do cash raker?

i could i'll see what the image looks like it will be on the jackpot level its on though

• Like 1

Thanks.

Plays nicely for a £5 jackpot though bit harsh on the hi-lo even when its doesn't need to be.

Nice streak on the cashpot.

• Like 1

Thanks for the update:)

• Like 1

Stay safe everybody. You might want to start taking a zinc tablet every morning too! (look it up)

I want to say thank you - but you get an angry icon instread.

These £5 machines are just awful to play - regardless of how well they're done.

I find that ironic that I love the £4.80 machines and I love the £6 machines and so on, but these ones in the middle using current machines for old style gameplay are just bollocks in terms of fun.  They are a fun sucker ( waiting for a @Big J or @Johnnyafc reference here ) !  The madness is that they offer so more possible gameplay with the boards and the way they are - but they're just so flat where if you had a £35 or £25 machine set at £5 per play, they're pretty good.  It's just these ultra modern ones forgot what gameplay should be.

Thank you for your work - I will keep this for when I am yet again awake at night and need to send myself to sleep by doing a 40,000 credit challenge on it !

The angry emotion was for the gameplay - not your work ! 😉

• Like 3

"Maybe Reg is everywhere"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              © 2020 Johnnyafc

No probs reg each entitled to their own opinion.

i only made this version as seen the £5 decals

some members only know or have played these £5 variants 

to me these will always beat the more modern £70-£100 shite there is now a days 

At Least with this lockdown people ain’t playing those shite money banks 

Me give reference@Reg..... never!!

You know forewell what is my type, Golden Oldie.

I awesome/like EVERY layout and Rom that gets introduced as it gets us closer to our goal which a lot would wish(meaning every Rom+every Hi res image that ever existed) but that couldn't happen as we can't have constant 50 credit challenges as someone would always moan;)That is what gives this site the blood to pump through its heart.

There are a lot of these type of machines floating about and I don't download because I hated them in the wild and never played them but doesn't mean I shouldn't give respect and thanks. I agree that higher stake lower pay out ratio is a lot more fun(Tommy's Nudge Wink prime example).

There are guys 'n' girls who like this out there so hope they are enjoy it as it is a stunning layout imo but not my old fart era im afraid!

• Like 1