Legacy Layouts - Updates

Geddy

2 minutes ago, dad said:

Fuck that!  If it's whiskey I'll chuck it down my neck whether its single malt or not ;)  Last time I was in Glasgow they had a bottle there for about £800 and I couldn't help thinking how many bottles of Aldi whiskey could I buy with that hahah!  I'm partial to St Andrew's though very nice that, even though its a blended whiskey.

I think there was some in the Edinburgh Castle shop that was £3500, knowing my luck I'd drop the fucker on the way home... I think £100 is about my limit and the bottle will last ages... I've had some in my cabinet for over five years now...

Not Retired from FME June 2022

161 layouts done today, that's Barcrest M, N and O.

Will be glad to see the back of Barcrest, then BFM, JPM and Bellfruit are the biggies, although to be fair most of Bellfruit are already .fml :)

Edited by Geddy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 1

P and Q done this morning, onto the big ones, S and R... might get one of them done today... then it's the home run... hopefully in a couple of weeks I might have the whole shebang done.. however I'll get there :)

Edited by Geddy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 1

17 minutes ago, Reg said:

Excellent - thank you mate.

That was the worst one yes ?

Yeah fella by a long way, Barcrest had 17 sections, next most I think is BFM and most of them are already .fml.  BWB, BFM and JPM out the way it's a doddle... basically a manufacturer a day.

The 'misc' section will take some sorting out to make sure the correct roms are about as will Maygay... most Maygay's have 're-named' roms in them which is a shame as it's one company that actually has the rom name and revision in the file!

• Awesome 1

Just had a look through the legacy section. Wow. Fantastic work from Geddy. Seriously appreciated here mate. Its amazing how playing a machine that you last played during you teens brings back so many emotions. Chances are your mum and dad didn't know you were playing, the thrill of winning a few quid, or in one case trying to make it out of the chippy without being lynched by the local herberts having cleared the machine out.

Truly toasting work. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Stonesfan said:

43 minutes ago, Stonesfan said:

Just had a look through the legacy section. Wow. Fantastic work from Geddy. Seriously appreciated here mate. Its amazing how playing a machine that you last played during you teens brings back so many emotions. Chances are your mum and dad didn't know you were playing, the thrill of winning a few quid, or in one case trying to make it out of the chippy without being lynched by the local herberts having cleared the machine out.

Truly toasting work. 

Thank you Adam. The Legacy section has nothing to do with me as it is all Geddy's doing but thanked you because of our PM's.

Cheers and good luck on your journey fella.

• 3 months later...

Well I've been home a week after a month away on Holiday.  72 layouts were released during that time and I'm pleased to say all have been sorted and uploaded to the Gallery and Legacy section, you may now continue to release since I've caught up... thanks :) 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 3

• 7 months later...