DX'Cellent
Pook

Tomb Raider DX - JPM - Impact

59 minutes ago, Johnnyafc said:

Thankyou :) , would love to See a Captain Scarlet DX one day , not for the game just the sounds ;) 

Ohh that's not a bad idea, I know we have one but it's due an up date I think.

• Like 2

dxspin.gif.1990cda2521f8b579dadc6cbba572f0e.gif

I have edited the first post to include the reel symbol fix, thanks @Mort

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

dxspin.gif.1990cda2521f8b579dadc6cbba572f0e.gif

Thank you for this sir !

I had to do a 50 Credit Challenge...

• Like 1

"Maybe Reg is everywhere"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              © 2020 Johnnyafc

never seen this machine before in real life 

but looks really good 

if its available to download 

I wont be able to download it 

as downloads say

don't have permission 

plus is it hard to find this fruit machine if a wanted to buy the real thing 

• MrWhippy 1

You have hit your download limit, this is put in place to stop non donating members just leeching all the goodies.  If you donate you will have unlimited downloads.

J

Thanks Pook 🙂

This machine was sited at Staffordshire University (Stafford campus) in the Sleepers bar in early 2002.  It was my first ever £25 jackpot, although I'm a casual at best and this machine was a bit of a tough nut for me!  I only got the £25 because it went invincible on me (Tomb Raider logo lit up in red), so it was an easy £25 for me when it happened.

For the updated reel graphic, how do I patch in the +1 Lara symbol?  I found the editor mode under Design, then I found Reel Symbol Editor.  The +1 Lara should be the top symbol on band 0, so I found that ok.  If I right-click it, there is an option to replace the entire band but not sure how to replace 1 symbol.  Any pointers please, that'd be grand!

Overall - another great trip down memory lane.