Monopoly - Boom or Bust

Very nice indeed, initial impression are great and a great quality looking DX. One strange thing, there appears to be no attract sequence, an emulator issue possibly or a dip switch or something needing to be set?

There is a DOND machine, which allows an instant mini game of DOND, I was looking forward to seeing that, so this is great for that alone.

They made great use of the monopoly board on this machine as well, I love the way the property colours add to the relevant colour on the DOND board in particular. Also the go back and advance to...giving a seemingly random destination. Plus, the utility squares and free parking and the way the tax takes off money from the supermeter.

The video Vectra posted in the download comments for this, has the guy saying S5, yet it's S4 so possibly a rebuild.

Yes there will be a dip switch, it's a case of finding it - I guess a 1/17 chance - if I find it, I'll let you know.

The first time I have ever seen that was on Card Shark AWP.  There is a toggle for attract mode that is either dimmed lamps or full attract.  In the full mode, it plays Tetris with the lamps on the top board.

• Like 1

Chris.png.4fd9db2b10d724816491524d3f86b8e3.png

The eight is an odd looking one, always thought that but I liked the rest of the numbers - that was the reel as I got it and the OCD in me would make me prevent turning it upside down on the scan I had.  Of course, with full access to the editor you can do that yourself.  I just kept with the band I was given.

No manual was available for this - there will be a dip to do that somewhere assuming it can be done.  BFM have done mistakes on flyers in the past, but if I can get a manual we could probably quickly find that option.

13 hours ago, Reg said:

The eight is an odd looking one, always thought that but I liked the rest of the numbers - that was the reel as I got it and the OCD in me would make me prevent turning it upside down on the scan I had.  Of course, with full access to the editor you can do that yourself.  I just kept with the band I was given.

No manual was available for this - there will be a dip to do that somewhere assuming it can be done.  BFM have done mistakes on flyers in the past, but if I can get a manual we could probably quickly find that option.

Ok mate thanks for that, I've never messed with artwork although I did have a go last night, but didn't have a clue what I was doing, so I left it as is.

9 hours ago, renoufchr said:

Cheers for this

if you always do bank 2 dip 2 to on it will transfer £5 as the button says

Scorp4/5 Dip settings below

Excellent information - thank you very much for this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Nice layout. Fun game to play too. Great to be able to play these on £1 stake. Something I didn't dare do in the real world. I do think that games play a more enjoyable game on a lower stake. Forcing at £1 a play, just made me wanna shout at the lap top lol.

• 5 months later...

Missed this, didnt know it had been emu'ed till i seen it out and about on my travels to the seaside then did a search to see if it had been done. I really must catch up Thanks reg for your time knocking this one up

• 1 month later...