DX'Cellent
Pook

Ice Burger DX - Maygay - Epoch

Going to have a crack at DXing this one. A lot of Maygay Epoch flyers were at this nasty angle, similar to what I had to work with on Subbuteo but with a bit of enhancing and touching up hopefully will turn out ok. Based on the classic by @wearecity

ice.thumb.jpg.dc45ffd7984b6729f0d8dd4721913fa4.jpg

Edited by Pook
  • Awesome 2

dxspin.gif.1990cda2521f8b579dadc6cbba572f0e.gif

Sure ive seen a large photo of this somewhere.

Edited by Tommy c

5 minutes ago, Tommy c said:

Also are the sounds available for this?

Yes, Reg provided them when I did a classic.

Good machine this one Played classic earlier and Got jackpot pretty quick much faster than most machines I've played today

ezgif-6-228f2c936d48.gif

ezgif-6-19b8617a7e2c.gif

But you are not allowed to do this, it's over £6:10_wink:

Gonna look mint fella.

4 hours ago, Big J said:

But you are not allowed to do this, it's over £6:10_wink:

Gonna look mint fella.

Yeah is defo a step later than my go to era, I have been known to do the odd £70!

I tend to do machines from my gambling era (MPU4ish), or from a nostalgia perspective as a kid playing with my Dad or Grandad (MPU3ish & earlier). This machine falls into a different category due to the base art and the challenge of the project. It's never going to perfect but that's the fun of the chase isn't it.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Pook said:

Yeah is defo a step later than my go to era, I have been known to do the odd £70!

I tend to do machines from my gambling era (MPU4ish), or from a nostalgia perspective as a kid playing with my Dad or Grandad (MPU3ish & earlier). This machine falls into a different category due to the base art and the challenge of the project. It's never going to perfect but that's the fun of the chase isn't it.

I know what you mean, my mind is stuck in the past on only three things, fruit machines, music and TV, I never dwell on it but the nostalgic part of the brain rushes to the surface on those things. My dad god rest his sole was never into fruit machines but my Auntie was and I also remember 30 years back the bingo that was available with the top and bottom panel with the middle saying 'free' on it.

That is the thing with you Dave, cross all T's and dot every I, that is why you have your own corner I presume? Not taking anything away from other builders whether classic or DX (except the ignorant one we will not name) after all since there are no images for the likes of £6 Pay Rise which I have been on for the past two hours I will never complain. Something is better than nothing unless you are called (username) smh

Great machine this one, loved to streak from what I remember! Was another clone Jurassic pork, will always remember that as clacket lane put the software for that game in the money laundry cabinet (old emtiable maygay) !!!! No doubt they lost a shit load on that money laundry!!!!! 

For anyone intrigued on money laundry you needed to land on the bonus nudges square on the feature and keep Hiloing to set the jp off 2 away, it would never lose on the hilo unless say jp was 1 off. Once it was 2 off just hilo and if it’s not a 1/12 cancel the nudge, if it is, there you go jp!!

Dunno if there’s a p1 rom around here if anyone wants a try lol 

Removed lines, smoothed out grain, skewed into new cab, remade new buttons & bonus lake.

wip.thumb.png.ec486bca1003a8a9928fad2c1222b7c7.png

• Like 4
  • Awesome 4

On 13/04/2020 at 20:28, Pook said:

psdsmall.thumb.png.c0e86237d57ab80d118f0479a1564536.png

Incredible what you've done with such as shit looking flyer !

"Maybe Reg is everywhere"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              © 2020 Johnnyafc

42 minutes ago, Reg said:

Incredible what you've done with such as shit looking flyer !

Thanks mate, photoshop's smartblur tool is a godsend.

ibb.jpg.f8c38ac74c7022220a532b63451cc681.jpg

This one almost done now, just need to remake a button as I did an exchange instead of a shuffle!

1209837409_IceBurgerDX_1.thumb.jpg.15b4bd7b6fb73dd926280854de7dae61.jpg

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Shock 1