Sign in to follow this  
skyraker

Barcrest Action Bank / Pack sounds sorted

Hi,

I absolutely loved these machines but was gutted with the sounds being all buggered up in previous MFME releases.

Anyway, I've converted both with 5.1 to 19.x and guess what, the sounds are perfect now.

My question, as the layouts were done by Pook I think, and all the conversion has done is sorted the sound issues.... Can I upload them here? Do you want them... 

Basically, what is the etiquette regarding this.

Cheers

Des.

Fair enough, just thought i'd ask.

I've been using the emulators from the first releases, that said I'd like to get more involved and have a go at a layout... Tensation would be my dream layout to do but perhaps I should lower my expectations.

I remember all the fall out a few years back, with Wizard going dark and rumours of current awp emu's etc..... hence my above question.

Also I don't want to be a 'hit and run' user.

Any guides for beginners out there for layouts / lamps etc?

Stay safe guys

Des.

*edit* I don't see a 19.x release for the above machines... do you want them ?

Edited by skyraker

I never re-released these as they are super old and crap, burn them. There are more recent and better version now available by other designers.

dxspin.gif.1990cda2521f8b579dadc6cbba572f0e.gif

30 minutes ago, skyraker said:

No worries mate,

I'll get back to my Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster.

Don't forget your slice of lemon and gold brick!

• Haha 1

dxspin.gif.1990cda2521f8b579dadc6cbba572f0e.gif

One of the many things, the newer emulators from V5.0 (released over 3 years ago now) fixed was sound issues in at least 99.9% of hundreds of previous layouts affected by Windows Vista and later versions of Windows, just by loading them into it.

By loading any older layout into V5 and closing and saving the layout, it can be loaded into V19 and the sound works perfectly.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this