vectra666

Alice's Diamond Deal

Alice's Diamond Deal

Another Reflex machine, this time it appears to be a direct clone of their other Alice machine, Alice in Wonderland,  It's Alice's Diamond Deal maybe those in the know will tell us of any differences

Thankyou's goto

Fruitsnappa for the roms

Infection/Richy1976 for images used

Finally worked out how to add/find the disco button lamps

Shortcuts are listed within the notes

Play this in MFME V19.8+

Enjoy and Happy Gaming

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 3

1 hour ago, niallquinn said:

@Wizard

Not sure what's happened, played it this morning before work fine, left it with money in the bank and credits on.  Came home now at Lunchtime, and it's Pay Unit 17 erroring.

Tried restarting it, still the same.

Is my ram file knackered in some way?

Thanks,

NQ.

It’s probably a setting I’ve not set properly 

these reflex’s seam harder to set up, has anyone else had / having the same problem?

ill load mine up later this evening got to go panic buying first off lol

its ok for people to say thanks but I’d rather they say thanks after downloading and playing the layouts for a bit to iron out any errors like this also if any improvements can be made to any layouts then they can say so in their reviews 

Edited by vectra666

6 hours ago, niallquinn said:

@Wizard

Not sure what's happened, played it this morning before work fine, left it with money in the bank and credits on.  Came home now at Lunchtime, and it's Pay Unit 17 erroring.

Tried restarting it, still the same.

Is my ram file knackered in some way?

Thanks,

NQ.

just loaded the layout up and all works fine this end, maybe it was because you had funds still in the machine

Just now, darren180913 said:

looks great but i cant start, just keep getting alarm going off?

trid to reset then get payunit 17 error, shame as one of the nicest looking ones ive seen

open the layout if it payunit errors press ctrl + R to reset it if it alarms let it time out it could take a few minutes when it clears and the machine flashes etc add some coins and play a few spins, next time you open it it should be ok

For whatever reason it may need the hopper re-pairing. Tick trusted box with doors open let it boot till hopper in trusted mode then close doors.

3 hours ago, darren180913 said:

hi ok i will try again... its not letting me download now, is there a cap on downloads as i only joined today

1 hour ago, darren180913 said:

You will have a cap on your download allowance you’ve probs used your limit for the week. As you have a problem with this layout pm me and I’ll sort this out today or tomorrow but only for this layout