DX'ELLENT Jiggin in the riggin. £5 MFME 6.1

Gorphton

Hi, does anyone know how to change the stake on Pook's Jiggin in the riggin layout please.  I have windows 8.1 and absolutely refuse to use windows 10 as all my software on my hard drive will not work with the windows 10 upgrade, so I am sticking to my guns for the time being.  The layout is a good one, far better graphic wise than others I have played, it's game play however is really pants.  It kills you 90% of the time and pays less than 10% on 5p stake, takes forever to get a force.  Just wondered if there was any switch fix to higher the jp or increase the stake.  Many thanks.

• Haha 1

On 30/01/2020 at 00:43, Big J said:

Anyone without windows 10 is going to make life really difficult for themselves in this realm. Better to upgrade as there won't be anymore updates for lower versions when Microsoft have made it obsolete!!

I know there are some great and turbo smooth playing layouts on mfme 19, this is fair enough, but spending £400 or slightly less on another laptop to play £100 layouts just does not really validate spending the money for me.  My current laptop was made in 2012 so 8 years old now, still works fine.  I am happy to stick to mfme 6, the layouts work ok, although I admit the bar x £10 layout runs like a snail and Party time sounds on the £25 area and £5 versions are out of sync.  Like Retro Fruit above has said, it's not gonna die for another 3 years, in which case if my laptop dies between now and then, I will have a backup of all my data anyway.  Windows 10 is pooh in my humble opinion, I hate it and last time I tried an update, it screwed up my lappy and took me a week to restore it back to 8.1  Windows 10 is full of irritating bugs. Which is why I am sticking to my guns....for now!!!  Peace out :)!

Edited by Gorphton
Mistakes

3 hours ago, Gorphton said:

I know there are some great and turbo smooth playing layouts on mfme 19, this is fair enough, but spending £400 or slightly less on another laptop to play £100 layouts just does not really validate spending the money for me.  My current laptop was made in 2012 so 8 years old now, still works fine.  I am happy to stick to mfme 6, the layouts work ok, although I admit the bar x £10 layout runs like a snail and Party time sounds on the £25 area and £5 versions are out of sync.  Like Retro Fruit above has said, it's not gonna die for another 3 years, in which case if my laptop dies between now and then, I will have a backup of all my data anyway.  Windows 10 is pooh in my humble opinion, I hate it and last time I tried an update, it screwed up my lappy and took me a week to restore it back to 8.1  Windows 10 is full of irritating bugs. Which is why I am sticking to my guns....for now!!!  Peace out :)!

That was one of my exact points on another thread that many may of read either last year or the previous one, maths…..

Say £500 on a new fast processing windows 10 laptop-vs-1000s lost on machines each year in some peoples case(about £1000 for me)=

NO BRAINER!!! For me that is!! I now have a very fast processing laptop that can keep up with Wizards ingenious v19 emulator and skilful designers layouts. I have had no irritating bugs or issues at all and am not overrating W10 but as pointed out there must be certain things about it which is why v19 is only available on it from what I gather. 

On the brightside, at least you get some layouts. Off to play Bullion Bars 4 Player:mess_464:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, vectra666 said:

What happens when windows 11 or 12 comes out

https://www.window11updates.com/

It appears after July 29th you'll be able to update windows 7-10 for free to windows11

Others can do as they choose, as I have stated I don't want a laggy or stalling emulator or layout because I am not up to date. Am following the main man plus all the designers because they know what they are doing well past everyone else and if I have to update as per instruction I will comply simple or I don't get what I want which is pretty much perfection IMO.

10 minutes ago, A:E said:

I’m pretty sure Win 10 would be fine on a 2012 laptop.  You can buy a second user license for cheap.  I bought a license online for £12 a few years ago.

J

Yeah, I have an Acer Aspire V3-571 it has 6gb ddr3 memory.  I paid £40 for it second hand with a bust up screen.  I bought a new screen for it online for £50 and put it in myself.  Happy bunny considering what I paid and also the hdmi to 50" LG layouts on screen.  Party time etc looks awesome on it.   Am I correct that the Party Time layouts and all have all been re-done for the MFME V19 emulator.  All I can see on here is  mostly £100 board layout games.  I'm not knocking them as there has been loads of work gone into them, I'm just not a big board gamer.  I prefer Novomatics and Astra and Mazooma Bell and Electrocoin type games.   I am however a fan of Global games, and the odd Maygay layouts like Eastenders, Great Escape, Italian Job and the old school Jackpot games, Win-a-gain, Line Up, Rat Race.  I can't say I am best impressed by the over abundance of DOND re-incarnations.   There are too many DOND type machines, I find them a huge bore myself!!!  Would never ever play a £100 board game in an arcade or pub, so high tech now, paranoid about that.  I just think you just have no chance.  Cash Counter £4.00 JP anyone? or Flash Cash....lol🤩  Fair to say, I am proper old school me.  Rat Race and Win-a-gain used to be two of my most liked games, also the Empire - Pin Ball Nudger and Ghost Train etc etc....could go on and on. 

• Like 1

You basically like everything apart from Noel Edmunds etc

i can relate to that 

as for the Astra machines a fair few o them were made pre v19

hokey cokey

p time arena 

the streak

golden games 

I find the Astra multiplayers rum good in v6.1 so I use that where as they’re slow and distorted in v19 

due to my slower laptop

se goes for some Scorp5 machines

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gorphton said:

Yeah, I have an Acer Aspire V3-571 it has 6gb ddr3 memory.  I paid £40 for it second hand with a bust up screen.  I bought a new screen for it online for £50 and put it in myself.  Happy bunny considering what I paid and also the hdmi to 50" LG layouts on screen.  Party time etc looks awesome on it.   Am I correct that the Party Time layouts and all have all been re-done for the MFME V19 emulator.  All I can see on here is  mostly £100 board layout games.  I'm not knocking them as there has been loads of work gone into them, I'm just not a big board gamer.  I prefer Novomatics and Astra and Mazooma Bell and Electrocoin type games.   I am however a fan of Global games, and the odd Maygay layouts like Eastenders, Great Escape, Italian Job and the old school Jackpot games, Win-a-gain, Line Up, Rat Race.  I can't say I am best impressed by the over abundance of DOND re-incarnations.   There are too many DOND type machines, I find them a huge bore myself!!!  Would never ever play a £100 board game in an arcade or pub, so high tech now, paranoid about that.  I just think you just have no chance.  Cash Counter £4.00 JP anyone? or Flash Cash....lol🤩  Fair to say, I am proper old school me.  Rat Race and Win-a-gain used to be two of my most liked games, also the Empire - Pin Ball Nudger and Ghost Train etc etc....could go on and on. 

@Gorphton, I'll chuck these two over but you will have to search for the rest and thank layout designers for their work and don't forget to thank Wizard/Chris as you should know why!! @vectra666 has a kick arse updated Cash Counter just use the search box above or if there is something you cannot find you have here http://dadsfme.com/ here https://www.fruit-emu.com/ or here https://www.fruitemu.co.uk/ib/ 

You will have to sign up and there are download restrictions too unless you interact frequently or donate.

The Italian Job £15.zip The Italian Job and TGE.zip

• Like 1

Yep one of my most played cash counter it’s available via fruit-emu

and will need converting to v6

off course if any one has it upload it to this topic as it’s a few years old now 

I wish I kept the images used as I would’ve made a shiny new one for v19 instead it’s a mini 1024 but still looks the dogs balls and I can hit the skill stops good

as used the actual on images over the top of the off image, came out fairly good imo

would love too see double up redone at some point but doubtful as the machines as rare as hens teeth But that’s another one to get super 2 off skill stop

Edited by vectra666
  • Like 1

Got both two versions of CC, the original off FE and your darker version Vecs(which is a bit better but I never said that and I know no-one except you will see this on the internet). A few skill machines have been emulated like Cash Matrix, Cash Attraction, Double Chance etc.

8 hours ago, Big J said:

@Gorphton, I'll chuck these two over but you will have to search for the rest and thank layout designers for their work and don't forget to thank Wizard/Chris as you should know why!! @vectra666 has a kick arse updated Cash Counter just use the search box above or if there is something you cannot find you have here http://dadsfme.com/ here https://www.fruit-emu.com/ or here https://www.fruitemu.co.uk/ib/ 

You will have to sign up and there are download restrictions too unless you interact frequently or donate.

The Italian Job £15.zip 12.34 MB · 0 downloads  0 The Italian Job and TGE.zip 20.38 MB · 0 downloads  0

Thanks mate, I been a member of Fruit Emu and Dads etc for about 18 years now, so have already thanked everyone before many times,  Thanks for the uploads.   I think project amber layouts and the sounds are still quite cool.  I think project amber graphics vs mfme v19, is there really any difference in visual quality, as both are looking quite HQ in my opinion?  :)  Vectra is a dude by the way, so respect to him as he has helped me loads in the past.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Gorphton said:

Vectra is a dude by the way, so respect to him as he has helped me loads in the past.

Like loads of us others😁 If you want the rest of the layouts you mentioned above I'll send em to you, unless you have downloaded them now.

Edited by Big J

If your device can handle Win 8.1 then it can definitely handle Win10.   Why can't you upgrade to Win10?   I think there is still a way to get the free Win10 update.

You are sacrificing literally any new layout released from now on, Wizard is not going to be catering for any other OS going forward, if you want to stay playing mfme then you need to update your OS, it's a no brainer.   Seriously you can buy a second user Win 10 license key for around £10.  Maybe cheaper on ebay. 

J  

Edited by A:E