DX'Cellent
Pook

Reel Money DX - JPM - MPS2

Stunning used to play the 2p version in dirty verns in rhyl in the 90s think it was called cash rolls,thanks for this, will add this to my collection.

• Like 1

Well done Dave.

I missed this at the time but it looks awesome.

You really have taken my pig's-behind of a DX and made a layout of beauty :)

Clive

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks for this brilliant layout.

I remember playing these in the London mainline station cafes.  I remember these being particularly adictive as most people tended to try and fill the pots and achieve the jackpot on nudges but this could take quite a long time and this does not offer a repeat chance after winning he jackpot on a nudge. 

Does anyone remember the name of the other machine very simular to this?  Had a different top glass design but the pots and bonus filled up in exactly the same way.  The middle feature was 'choose a win'.  I'm sure it has been emulated but cannot remember the name of it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, richardpen said:

Thanks for this brilliant layout.

I remember playing these in the London mainline station cafes.  I remember these being particularly adictive as most people tended to try and fill the pots and achieve the jackpot on nudges but this could take quite a long time and this does not offer a repeat chance after winning he jackpot on a nudge. 

Does anyone remember the name of the other machine very simular to this?  Had a different top glass design but the pots and bonus filled up in exactly the same way.  The middle feature was 'choose a win'.  I'm sure it has been emulated but cannot remember the name of it.

Big Banker?

Big Banker DX_1.jpg

Stay safe everybody. You might want to start taking a zinc tablet every morning too! (look it up)