Sign in to follow this  
Reg

Best of British Club

Best of British Club

Best of British Club - my version of this for anyone that has not got the Club version and likes clubbers.

• Submitter
    Reg
  • Submitted
    13/12/19
  • Category

• Like 4
  • Awesome 3

"Maybe Reg is everywhere"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              © 2020 Johnnyafc

Club machines are awesome, and this is no exception 😍

On 19/04/2020 at 18:16 Big J said: At this point I am am 200 quid in with 310 out(a bit slow as trying to cook my Pepsi Chicken)

1 hour ago, niallquinn said:

If anyone get's a JP happy RAM, please post.  Didn't realise this is a FME first, £400 JP, £2 play!!

:)

NQ.

300px-There_Is_Another.jpg.f15e6cdf2c9ed396d300e7dd050cf775.jpg

• Like 1

"Maybe Reg is everywhere"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              © 2020 Johnnyafc

16 hours ago, Reg said:

300px-There_Is_Another.jpg.f15e6cdf2c9ed396d300e7dd050cf775.jpg

Forgot about that one.  I remember playing it, and on the feature, it lasted over an hour, going up high then back down to almost nothing, then back up again, and down, until eventually giving the JP.  I mean, an hour on one feature, pretty crappy programming.

NQ.

Thanks Reg, I really feel this machine needs some Leslie Phillips samples.

bes.thumb.png.3683b49c7119dfe033cf62bf97e833d9.png

• Like 1

dxspin.gif.1990cda2521f8b579dadc6cbba572f0e.gif

2 hours ago, Pook said:

Thanks Reg, I really feel this machine needs some Leslie Phillips samples.

bes.thumb.png.3683b49c7119dfe033cf62bf97e833d9.png

I have some great art that is half DX’d - ie - most lamps cut out.

Just no time - would you like me to send it over ?

• Like 1

If you're sat on it in 6 months and still don't have the time send it over. I'd never release a DX within 6 months of the classic so it gets s good airing.

• Like 1

dxspin.gif.1990cda2521f8b579dadc6cbba572f0e.gif

I will play this for the novelty of the £400 JP

Do these play similar to the £100s? They would be horrific to play IRL if they do.

Sign in to follow this