DX'Cellent
Pook

Ghost Buster DX - BWB - MPU4

5 hours ago, paul.b232323 said:

thank you tommy and pook for this one

That is the thing I like the best about this community is teamwork. It's fantastic being in this realm!

On 15/11/2019 at 20:16, Tommy c said:

Nothing to do with me,just supplied the pics.

Every castle needs it's blueprints.

dxspin.gif.1990cda2521f8b579dadc6cbba572f0e.gif

Thanks Pook!

This machine is awesome!!!

But I have a problem, perhaps somebody can help me:

I try to make a direct access with a bat file for this machine on my desktop (for play on free hours) but when run it the emu load and a windows appears with acces violation, I dont know why... I tried "MFME.exe Ghost Buster DX.gam" and I have this error, on the other hand if I run that from emu works well, any help? thanks in advance!

You need to download the emulator if you haven't already 

Then after you've downloaded the Ghost Buster file and unzipped it (if you haven't already done that), you open the emulator, click on file, load game, then browse to where you put the Ghost Buster file and load the file.

On 04/04/2020 at 13:10, wearecity said:

You need to download the emulator if you haven't already 

Then after you've downloaded the Ghost Buster file and unzipped it (if you haven't already done that), you open the emulator, click on file, load game, then browse to where you put the Ghost Buster file and load the file.

yes all done and playing away cheers

So this 50 Credit Challenge wasn't the most generous... lol... but for those that have not seen this machine another fine example of a nice MPU4.

430947164_GhostBuster.png.3660330791c85129cdb71228fe529496.png

"Maybe Reg is everywhere"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              © 2020 Johnnyafc