DX - New Versions for a New Emulator list of Hope...

Reg

Great story RF and glad to hear from you again.

It's always good to hear about the efforts that people go to when creating layouts. I'm not sure this is always understood and therefore to some it may seem a trivial task to create a layout. It's brilliant to understand all the connecting pieces of the jigsaw that have to come together to bring these machines back to life.

I will add your story to my layout notes in Game Manager, as it's a piece of history which should belong with the layout.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 09/09/2019 at 18:04, Retrofruit said:

It was released in classic form but I never managed to obtain any access to glass resources for this IIRC.

Just to update on this MrPillze I have located a top glass for this but do not have a bottom glass. I have asked on fruitemu if anyone has the machine or knows where there is one.

On 07/08/2019 at 16:31, infection said:

Did EastEnders red edition or alber square get emulated

I have been spending a lot of time over the last couple of weeks going through all the stuff I accumulated in the 2000's and have located glass for the red edition. I would like to couple this with some proper known BWB roms, see the other thread I have been posting on today as it doesn't actually look like any of the roms available specifically mention BWB unlike other machines like the BWB/Maygay Pink Panther.

Edited by Retrofruit
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 2

• 3 months later...