Emptiers!!!!!!!!!

Zippy

On 05/07/2020 at 22:58, Big J said:

That was my work, travelled the country then more and more emptiers started to surface like Maygay, Ace and BellFruit, then BWB got thrown in the mix, that is why I love the emulators as it takes me back to a nostalgic part of my life. You must of made a few quid though😉

exactly the same as you mate, done everything or 99% of stuff anyway from about 1991/92 onwards to the present day and again same as you i love the emulators and the nostalgia also especially the early to mid 90s, i may of bumped into you somewere back in the day i would mainly graft around the wirral and chester and the north wales coast 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, alex howard said:

exactly the same as you mate, done everything or 99% of stuff anyway from about 1991/92 onwards to the present day and again same as you i love the emulators and the nostalgia also especially the early to mid 90s, i may of bumped into you somewere back in the day i would mainly graft around the wirral and chester and the north wales coast 

Possibly a fair few of use may of bumped into each other. As I said to A:E it is good to know others that have experienced things first hand on the emptier side or even being too knowledgeable when it came to playing. Whether you call it addiction or professionalism everyone has there own ideas. I went out to hit specific machines and even use to get on Double Decker buses go up top and at the front. I'd look down through the windows of pubs, kebabies and other places that had any sort of machine and if it was one i could make money off then i was off. I use to start finding a few Aces that were fixed when they started to upgrade to £6 and if I had found a £4.80 I would find a way to turn it off and find out what program it is. If it was fixed then I fucked off simple.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Big J said:

Possibly a fair few of use may of bumped into each other. As I said to A:E it is good to know others that have experienced things first hand on the emptier side or even being too knowledgeable when it came to playing. Whether you call it addiction or professionalism everyone has there own ideas. I went out to hit specific machines and even use to get on Double Decker buses go up top and at the front. I'd look down through the windows of pubs, kebabies and other places that had any sort of machine and if it was one i could make money off then i was off. I use to start finding a few Aces that were fixed when they started to upgrade to £6 and if I had found a £4.80 I would find a way to turn it off and find out what program it is. If it was fixed then I fucked off simple.

bit of a mixed bag for me addiction and profession if i am honest, did you do the 10p collect trick on the 777heavens & jackpot7s and if so did you ever go to rhyl in north wales doing them?

In a couple of arcades just cba as there was so much other better stuff beside you could only really get all of the tokens and I wanted cash too.

Did you know Project had a £6 program 777 Heaven too? Only knew the one in an arcade in Walthamstow and was told an emptier on this but never tried it, what you did was go for a Jackpot then a cash win then Jackpot then cash win and repeat in that sequence until it was empty. Probably bullshit as I was told by two addicts (I mean bad ones) and they wanted to knock about with me, no chance as they would not of only fucked things up I was mainly a one-man-band.

Never set foot in Wales in my hey day.

Edited by Big J

I think we have a £6 token set for 777 Heaven.  That method they told you sounds like a load of BS, but who knows.   What happens when it drops a win in, 777 Heaven would often give a ‘simple’ fast start for a win.  

Anyway, I do think we will have some roms for the standard 777 Heaven version.

J

• Like 1

Wouldn't mind having them just to see if it really did work. Don't worry lol, heard a lot of bullshit through my life.... In one ear out the other blah blah blah:yellowsmilewinkgrin: Have found a few more emptiers which I haven't mentioned yet and just trawling through the Legacy and threads all over the shop.

On 08/07/2020 at 10:24, A:E said:

There is a nice little story for a vid regarding the final 06 versions on £6 Ace Coins.  Need to research and make sure it’s correct in the emu, but I will post some findings ;)

J

Just curious to see if you had any findings yet, I'm on the edge of my seat!!

Got a few more emptiers up my sleeve ;)

6 hours ago, A:E said:

It’s not that juicy but it’s an interesting quirk that affected a lot of earlier software in those cabs.

J

Stick a £4.80 Barcode up then, that will get your juices flowing ;)

It is the ONLY one from what I have tried, Fireball and Hi Ho Silver don't work are they a slightly different tech?

JPM Fireball SYS5, don’t think plugging works, doesn’t work on all Sys5 games.  Generally you will find that machine with clones will inherit any issues.  A new game will have a new base code.    Look at all those pluggable JPMs, most are clones.

We used to plug Indiana Jones and RollerCoaster and any JPM that would drop in the Jackpot when the machine needs to level percentage.

I’ve tried loads of roms and yet to find a JPM Impact machine that will do this, even some of the Sys5 machine you could plug like Popeye (Non super), again they don’t drop in the jackpot if you sack the wins off.

J

• Like 1

Thanks to @Chopaholic for the original video on the emptier and @A:E for all the info he fed me on doing this, with the rom and is quite easy now after a couple of goes(still need to think a little though). Many set ups and is actually better than SuperPots, nice stash of repeats at the end and thought I would do a stretch too,

Edited by Big J

A new emptier for Projects Sevens & Melons, a highly unorthodox one but never the less an emptier still. A forced JP hold everytime but unsure yet whether it works on a cash win. Will do a bit more research and have done an initial video which proves the £200+ profit on a £4.80 JP machine which is obviously highly non existent. I also need to check to see if this works on numerous other Projects i.e. 777 Heaven, Jackpot 777's and others alike. Funny thing is that this has the same effect like the 777 Heaven 10p collect trick, after doing it a certain amount of times you'll get bugger all for quite a few quid.

More info soon and a video in principal will be uploaded to YT later.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Big J said:

A new emptier for Projects Sevens & Melons, a highly unorthodox one but never the less an emptier still. A forced JP hold everytime but unsure yet whether it works on a cash win. Will do a bit more research and have done an initial video which proves the £200+ profit on a £4.80 JP machine which is obviously highly non existent. I also need to check to see if this works on numerous other Projects i.e. 777 Heaven, Jackpot 777's and others alike. Funny thing is that this has the same effect like the 777 Heaven 10p collect trick, after doing it a certain amount of times you'll get bugger all for quite a few quid.

More info soon and a video in principal will be uploaded to YT later.

Almost all £4.80 machines had tubes, not hoppers, so would not likely hold much more than £85 in my experience

13 minutes ago, Boulderdash said:

Almost all £4.80 machines had tubes, not hoppers, so would not likely hold much more than £85 in my experience

I know, this is an emulator so the "tubes" are always full. Besides when I find something new I like to go ott!!

Myself like a few others on here used to empty fruit machines up and down the country, we became accustomed to know near enough exactly what most machines held. I have come across certain ones where it would hold either one or two tubes of tokens.

Edited by Big J
  • Like 1

On 08/07/2020 at 21:04, alex howard said:

bit of a mixed bag for me addiction and profession if i am honest, did you do the 10p collect trick on the 777heavens & jackpot7s and if so did you ever go to rhyl in north wales doing them?

Sounds a bit like me. A couple turned up in Keele student Union looking for Ace machines. I watched them for a while as they were being fairly obvious about exchanging everything for the lines. Paid them £40 for the list of emptier programmes and we teamed up for a while as I had a car, but they were pretty pikey and we didn't really get on!

After then I had limited success with stuff like Donkey Kong, Bling King Crazy and DOND WIYB but basically focused on my actual job(s). It all got too competitive, and when the machines got hooked up to the internet most manipulations didn't last more than a few weeks, unlike the Ace thing that was live for well over a year. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Boulderdash said:

Sounds a bit like me. A couple turned up in Keele student Union looking for Ace machines. I watched them for a while as they were being fairly obvious about exchanging everything for the lines. Paid them £40 for the list of emptier programmes and we teamed up for a while as I had a car, but they were pretty pikey and we didn't really get on!

After then I had limited success with stuff like Donkey Kong, Bling King Crazy and DOND WIYB but basically focused on my actual job(s). It all got too competitive, and when the machines got hooked up to the internet most manipulations didn't last more than a few weeks, unlike the Ace thing that was live for well over a year. 

keele near stoke, i know a kid from round them ways who plays still, ive only ever spoke to him a couple of times ages ago his name is mike, my mate from stockport knows him quite well i think.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Boulderdash said:

Too many people had big mouths when it came to the lines emptier that is when all the back street pricks found out so they took every penny out of it which made no sense, as all that would happen is a change of program. Imagine playing a machine that only has about a tenner in it just to get the tenner, how fucking pointless, these were not professionals that wanted it to last, they were addicts, the lowlife kind, so I fucked them over by making a fair few owe which sped up the process with the engineers. With my hidden ones I always left at least £15 cash mix and £15 of tokens just in case, my backstreet pubs were rarely touched and they lasted much longer as use to always be on either on buses or on foot, searching. A few of my Ace machines lasted near three years in the pubs.

When Spot the Ball came in amongst a lot of other stuff especially Surprise Surprizes that was it, I was off out of London and travelled around the Midlands on a Rail Rover and stayed in B&Bs, they were mainly in Bingo Halls Gala, Top Rank (name changed to Mecca) and a fair few Quicksilvers had them too, think they loved their BellFruits;) One Top Rank had FIVE IN A ROW had to play two at once felt like Data out of The Next Generation but started to get insomnia so had to take breaks as did start to get obsessed with these manual emptiers, they are the best imo as it takes a lot of thought process to empty them more than any other machine on here. Don't think many knew these as when I found out most of them were full (except a few I walked into where a lucky bastard got the streak), had it not of been an old dear I would of been suspicious but didn't feel bad emptying it as firstly I didn't give a shite and anyone who gambles has to expect to lose unless you have an edge, that is how I was back then but was a dog eat dog scenario.

At one point I had near a few grand of fucking tokens stashed as didn't have time to play anything else other than emptiers and only needed to take a minimum of £20 of them to get a token version buzzed. It was a mad era which is why I was ecstatically happy on finding that £4.80 Surprise thread at The Mecca which Geddy shared and ended up in Pook incorporating the £8 version into DIF. What a great fucking day!! 

• Like 1

On 07/07/2020 at 03:16, Big J said:

I beg to differ when all the money is in ones pocket, it is or should I say was what it was and am damn proud of my past with fruit machines. Think of all of the members in this group that never knew, at least they can have a field day and enjoy what we did, that I call the unselfish syndrome as we could of kept all of these 'secrets' to ourselves. 

Anyway, here it is, 

If you do try this it will go absolutely mental, may the force be with youxD

There’s only one rom of this via emuparidise whether it’s the one in here I don’t know as made this in my early days of creating 

• Like 2