Emptiers!!!!!!!!!

Zippy

Mainly in Radcliffe/Bury and surrounding area from late 1990 and into 1991 (i.e. nearby places like Whitefield), sometimes Bolton, went to Blackpool quite a lot. Central Manchester in 1992/93/94 and down Fallowfield way, spent three months in Lancaster Sep-Dec 1992 as was at Uni there.

I just have very vivid memories of playing machines on a £6 jackpot and thinking, 'This should be impossible, there's no way a machine should be able to take this much money'.

Gambling Low Ebbs Part#1 (the one in York where I was visiting a friend at Uni and ended up trying to stick a knife into my head) was off the back of a run from hell. I particularly remember a JPM, 99% sure it was Dirty Dozen, absolutely taking me to pieces, I have it in my head it wanted something utterly bizarre, like £30-£40, just for a win.

Edited by Chopaholic
  • Like 1

Fruit machine emulation content from the artist previously known as Degsy Degworth and the odd new thing here and there too - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth

I just trawled through your channel for around 20 mins to find that and started on page 30 odd and went backwards (should of done it the other way round page bloody 2 :S) as soon as I copy the link you posted it.

That'll teach me not to be backwardsxD

It works on the £5 and £8 versions too.

Edited by Big J
  • Haha 1

The channel is very searchable now, I spent some time a few weeks ago giving every single FME video a meaningful title and description to make it easy to search.

Generally speaking just the machine name will do the job, and I've put the manufacturers in there too.

Details here.

EDIT - You can see in the screenshot above I just searched on my channel for 'super multi nudge' and it brought the three videos back.

Edited by Chopaholic

Fruit machine emulation content from the artist previously known as Degsy Degworth and the odd new thing here and there too - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth

1 hour ago, Big J said:

I just trawled through your channel for around 20 mins to find that and started on page 30 odd and went backwards (should of done it the other way round page bloody 2 :S) as soon as I copy the link you posted it.

That'll teach me not to be backwardsxD

It works on the £5 and £8 versions too.

It also works on 2p play settings.  It’s the same software that affected all various jackpot and stake settings.   This is the S2 version but we have other software that it works on though the tech it runs on isn’t emulated.

J

• 1 month later...
On 12/06/2019 at 00:09, Big J said:

Miami Dice Emptier......

This was great fun thanks.

Thought I'd start at the start on this thread as I was always obsessed with emptiers.

This one we used to play in a pub, on the way into town when I was 17-20. May have been on a £6 JP back then but as a college student knowing the emptier would have been great. £20 was what we took for a weekend night out and anything we won on the bandits was a bonus.

Had to watch the first 20-30 mins of the video twice as the instructions were not clear, but on my second go I nailed it by taking £80 in tokens and £100 in cash in under an hour. There was no point in carrying on as I always had fruities at home and dabbled in the industry later on. The old single solenoid pay-out mechs held about £80 in tokens, £60-£80 in pound coins and £30-£40 in 20p's. If it had a double £1 mech it may have held more, but I never had this machine. And machines were never full back then - landlords used to give you the money over the bar back then if a machine emptied. 

Shall have another few goes and move on to the next machine.

• Awesome 1

34 minutes ago, Rick said:

This was great fun thanks.

Thought I'd start at the start on this thread as I was always obsessed with emptiers.

This one we used to play in a pub, on the way into town when I was 17-20. May have been on a £6 JP back then but as a college student knowing the emptier would have been great. £20 was what we took for a weekend night out and anything we won on the bandits was a bonus.

Had to watch the first 20-30 mins of the video twice as the instructions were not clear, but on my second go I nailed it by taking £80 in tokens and £100 in cash in under an hour. There was no point in carrying on as I always had fruities at home and dabbled in the industry later on. The old single solenoid pay-out mechs held about £80 in tokens, £60-£80 in pound coins and £30-£40 in 20p's. If it had a double £1 mech it may have held more, but I never had this machine. And machines were never full back then - landlords used to give you the money over the bar back then if a machine emptied. 

Shall have another few goes and move on to the next machine.

Brilliant, all fantastic stuff and all true from what I've read in your post especially the part about the landlord handing over the dosh.

Have a bash on Surprise Surprize when you get to it as it was my speciality back in the days, many arcades and bingo halls fell fowl of my fingers, well most BellFruits did. Thing is these emptiers never get boring for me more so the ones that I've just recently found out on the skill emptiers I.e. scorp1's and Force Five but they are flickers and not manual emptiers.

Have fun😁

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Not something that would of been wise in an arcade in the early days, think it would of attracted attention and likely a smacking from the owner. Flick it on £3 only on Tic Tac and it is non stop, when it gets to zero it loops and goes back to the beginning.

Bearing in mind this is an emptier like sys5 anyway and so are all the others like Special Reserve, CashFalls and Money Trapper etc, gives lots of skills and a fair few Hit the Tops especially on the gamble trail.

Might do a separate video in time with this.

Aren't there actually still super multi nudges about ? I don't think the method I used has been done in a video yet, I've deliberately not done a video on it because I do think there could be people out there still doing them. Maybe some people can confirm this ? I am sure there were a few other people that commented saying they used a different method as well

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fjustices said:

Aren't there actually still super multi nudges about ? I don't think the method I used has been done in a video yet, I've deliberately not done a video on it because I do think there could be people out there still doing them. Maybe some people can confirm this ? I am sure there were a few other people that commented saying they used a different method as well

This will be what you are after and it works on all £5, £8 and £10. it is on Page 2 on @Chopaholic's thread, scroll down three quarters of the page.

Edited by Big J

Ah good someone else that did this method too. Yeah I can't remember what to take and what not to, just remember about getting the 7s wins and that being the main thing. Anyone else use this ? I actually missed your post above when you mentioned it. I don't think anyone has done a video on that method before though unless I missed it ?

You know it's often say red 7 on the first reel and after the second hold a melon spins in the middle. Well the melons 3 holding (because you are refusing hold melon wins) makes the machine able to hold a 3rd time for the method to work. If you see what I mean.

Edited by logopolis

I think so yeah haha, it's not a method I particularly well understood really. I just did enough to make some decent cash out of it and I imagine at the time probably did it slightly better as it was much fresher. So can a machine actually have two different emptiers at the same time then ? That's a bit mad surely

To be honest, I also never knew about the empty degsy showed on his video. I thought that empty only worked on a machine called Cherry Bar. I even tried it myself on a £5 Super Multi Nudge but it didn't work. It only gave the normal £35 or £40 run.

As far as this holding 1 reel method goes, I have never seen another video showing it. There were still a few about in arcades. Only £5 jackpots but these were still good earners. In some cases the best machine in the arcade because there were not many people at all who knew about this method. The one I know about actually has a shortened hopper! The arcade must have got fed up with us doing the method because they made it a £20 hopper or something like that now!

• Like 1

Shite, sorry @fjustices I didn't realise you were Cheerful P, have watched a lot of your vids and you have some damn good ones too. Will mess with this over the next few days and see if I can combine your method with the melons only method on the flash. This may be a faster emptier combining both methods and might even make it go more off its tits. Will report back in a few days as have all three machines and want to see which one responds better.

• Like 1