Emptiers!!!!!!!!!

Zippy

I'll be honest, I was pissed off momentarily, acted on impulse and threw my proverbial toys out the pram I'll be man enough to admit it so moving on time now. Going to redo these vids especially Galaxy as there are other set ups that need voicing on the unlimited nudges side when there are set single bars on reels one and three to give the £1.20 gamble, I won't be doing anymore recordings on this laptop as am fed up with it (although Intrigue turned out OK as I wasn't yapping on it so much), so starting a new thread for......

Edited by Zippy
Link added as wasn't in the right place.

7 hours ago, Zippy said:

I'll be honest, I was pissed off momentarily, acted on impulse and threw my proverbial toys out the pram I'll be man enough to admit it so moving on time now. Going to redo these vids especially Galaxy as there are other set ups that need voicing on the unlimited nudges side when there are set single bars on reels one and three to give the £1.20 gamble, I won't be doing anymore recordings on this laptop as am fed up with it (although Intrigue turned out OK as I wasn't yapping on it so much), so starting a new thread for......

Please re-upload the one you did that you wanted me to watch as I didn't get a chance before you removed it.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Retrofruit said:

Please re-upload the one you did that you wanted me to watch as I didn't get a chance before you removed it.

I'm going to, promise you mate, regret I deleted it but actually when I really think about it I'm glad I did as there are a few more unseen set ups to for the unlimited.

• Like 1

Have come up with a brainwave @Retrofruit so be honest and tell me if it is a good idea or not but when Galaxy is re-done I'm thinking of doing a separate video in test mode for all possible set ups, what do you think or should I just do it Au Naturel?

I use to know the all set ups back to front across the board but getting older means that the memory goes on the blink, then MFME gets opened I get that proverbial jolt that puts it back into perspective.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Zippy said:

Have come up with a brainwave @Retrofruit so be honest and tell me if it is a good idea or not but when Galaxy is re-done I'm thinking of doing a separate video in test mode for all possible set ups, what do you think or should I just do it Au Naturel?

I use to know the all set ups back to front across the board but getting older means that the memory goes on the blink, then MFME gets opened I get that proverbial jolt that puts it back into perspective.

Go for however you think is best to highlight it. Natural play is preferred from a machine perspective as they play silly in test mode but if it's to simplify showing the setups by test nudging there is no harm, then play in normal play to get as many as you can in the alloted time?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Zippy said:

30 minutes ago, Retrofruit said:

Go for however you think is best to highlight it. Natural play is preferred from a machine perspective as they play silly in test mode but if it's to simplify showing the setups by test nudging there is no harm, then play in normal play to get as many as you can in the alloted time?

Perfect idea - video of setups in test mode where you can explain what's what then do some natural play to show it all in action

• Like 2

Your box will be CASHPOT

On 12/05/2021 at 21:50, Chopaholic said:

IMO the core of the problem is compensation, it's just never really been done properly, and indeed one could argue it can't be done 'properly', to my mind the only fair machine is a random machine.

I was reading this quickly and about to suggest Dulcolax or Senna :)

However an idea I have had which never seems to have been implemented into compensated profiles is as follows.

Let's simplify. Imagine I have a game I want to set to run at 80%, a compensated game. I'm saving 10% to the streak pot and 70% to the base game. The base game is reasonably soft and inoffensive, but not too boring. Let's say it's a £100 jackpot streak and it wants to offer up the 'free' £200 from the streak pot every so often. Basic maths that will be seeded every £2000 cycled then. However why not randomly and genuinely randomly seed it from £0 cycled to £4000 cycled? It's the same thing yet means the hybrid compensated/random game can never be killed with certainty as a streak/freebie jp rep can always be just around the corner.

• Like 1

Thank you @dondplayer and @Retrofruit you have made up my mind, it is not a hard emptier as can always go for the red bars off stop n match but to maximise and play it to its fullest it can be emptied in half the time with the Unlimited Nudges set ups, also if you needed say 4 nudges for 3 Galaxy's it will let you nudge all three in without it stopping on two and giving you a quid, the main thing to remember on this is symbols overide the Galaxy symbols so if you stopped it on the Bell with the Galaxy on the middle reel with the feature when it steps down it will match another bell first rather than a Galaxy unless there is already a Galaxy that has matched the first step down on reels one and three. It sounds difficult but once you get the hang of it you will love it.

The final piece of the puzzle is the fixed roms on £6 where the middle reel spins fast, I would love to get my hands on those as is still an emptier but is much more complex, once it is buzzed up enough it will slow the reels down a fair few times for a possible win or three Galaxy's on the winline.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, GeorgeJG said:

I was reading this quickly and about to suggest Dulcolax or Senna :)

However an idea I have had which never seems to have been implemented into compensated profiles is as follows.

Let's simplify. Imagine I have a game I want to set to run at 80%, a compensated game. I'm saving 10% to the streak pot and 70% to the base game. The base game is reasonably soft and inoffensive, but not too boring. Let's say it's a £100 jackpot streak and it wants to offer up the 'free' £200 from the streak pot every so often. Basic maths that will be seeded every £2000 cycled then. However why not randomly and genuinely randomly seed it from £0 cycled to £4000 cycled? It's the same thing yet means the hybrid compensated/random game can never be killed with certainty as a streak/freebie jp rep can always be just around the corner.

What you are describing seems to be exactly how pots work except in this instance the pot wouldn't be increasing it would always be a fixed value. To ensure long term (and it would have to be very long term) percentage is met for the 10% pot you would also have to ensure that when triggered it was always awarded and couldn't be rejected either by choice or mistake plus there is the issue of triggering when it coincides with another win but that would seem easy to solve on a compensated machine.

I understand where you are coming from and in this simplistic scenario it would appear to make sense, it really depends how balanced the rest of the game is because if we were applying this to say a Money Mad Mushroom type game of £100+repeat players would be expecting this a lot more often than up to £4000 in it would probably have to occur maximum every £1000 or less.

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, gazcicini said:

Just been reading through this thread and as a casual gamer very interesting to read about the methods of 'playing' the machines. Did the videos ever get reuploaded as I still dont understand what was being done to aid winning?

Thanks

There is no intention to re-upload, they have all been deleted some time ago, I do not supply content here anymore.

Zips