Emptiers!!!!!!!!!

Zippy

Don’t take this the wrong way fella. I’m only adding my own personal knowledge.

If you reset the machine after a nudge in then the reels reset to prior that nudge in.  The only way to get the win back on the win line is after a hold after nudge.  This applies to all this type of plugging/clicking exploit.

These were being emptied in the wild, not a major problem if the volume was low or the speaker was out.  Perfect for seaside arcades, especially the busier summer months ;)

J

• Like 1

On 14/06/2019 at 00:01, Big J said:

Same nugde trick as Big 50( NOT AN EMPTIER). Apologies as my screen would record so had to do another way.

Hi @Big J. I remember finding that cheat by accident as I had this machine at home for a while. I was wondering where I can get this layout from. I looked in the legacy section, but it's a different Big Banker to this one. I was hoping you could point me in the right direction. It might just be that I'm being blind, my eyesight ain't what it used to be! Thanks for the vid, brought back some memories!

Edit. I'm just being blind. Used the search box and stumbled upon it.......👨‍🦯

Edited by davep180
Found it myself
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, A:E said:

Don’t take this the wrong way fella. I’m only adding my own personal knowledge.

If you reset the machine after a nudge in then the reels reset to prior that nudge in.  The only way to get the win back on the win line is after a hold after nudge.  This applies to all this type of plugging/clicking exploit.

These were being emptied in the wild, not a major problem if the volume was low or the speaker was out.  Perfect for seaside arcades, especially the busier summer months ;)

J

No mate, just forget about it, add what you wish bud. Was a bit off that day so we are cool.

What you said makes perfect sense and never knew this exploit, did you ever get round to doing any?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, davep180 said:

Hi @Big J. I remember finding that cheat by accident as I had this machine at home for a while. I was wondering where I can get this layout from. I looked in the legacy section, but it's a different Big Banker to this one. I was hoping you could point me in the right direction. It might just be that I'm being blind, my eyesight ain't what it used to be! Thanks for the vid, brought back some memories!

Edit. I'm just being blind. Used the search box and stumbled upon it.......👨‍🦯

At least you make the effort unlike some and don't mind a giggle plus you participate, have donated and have only been here just over three months would of pointed you in the right direction anyway, hope you are having a good bash on a lot of these(revenge does spring into mind), good to get your own back, although one can kick themselves when they remember seeing one(like in a pub across the road) "Oh shite I could of done that one over"!!xD

Edited by Big J
  • Like 1

No mate, I never did any myself personally, played plenty of TT units back in the day, these had dual token tubes, think maybe 50-60 worth of tokens?

I never plugged Jokers' Wild in the wild either, I only found that out in the emu by pure chance.   Where I used to work I would often get plenty of mfme time inbetween jobs.  It just so happened that I was trying to reset the token win on Jokers Wild to see if it stayed ready after it clocked up and then reset it and it offered the hold.  Purely by chance.  I played many in the wild that were totally slapped, it didn't work on the later rom, only the one that can also be emptied, albeit very slowly, via the token nudge.

Great to see them documented though, so much goodness with mfme ;)

Keep it up fella ;)

J

• Like 1

1 hour ago, A:E said:

No mate, I never did any myself personally, played plenty of TT units back in the day, these had dual token tubes, think maybe 50-60 worth of tokens?

I never plugged Jokers' Wild in the wild either, I only found that out in the emu by pure chance.   Where I used to work I would often get plenty of mfme time inbetween jobs.  It just so happened that I was trying to reset the token win on Jokers Wild to see if it stayed ready after it clocked up and then reset it and it offered the hold.  Purely by chance.  I played many in the wild that were totally slapped, it didn't work on the later rom, only the one that can also be emptied, albeit very slowly, via the token nudge.

Great to see them documented though, so much goodness with mfme ;)

Keep it up fella ;)

J

Unless I had one too many I recall you mentioning something on Jokers Wild but couldn't remember so don't surprise me you knew anyway as you are like me an "experimenter", not just on full emptiers but how to be ahead on certain techs even if it is a forced JP and leave it. We all lose on them at some point and lost a fair few 20's on Aces to see if they worked(line, spot the ball) as couldn't get to turn it off to find out the program which is why I made and carried my little friend around😉

I also tried Greenshell four different ways as have pics on my PC which I will put up, exactly the same in £101 and different results across the board, flicking it on cash only was a lot better than doing it just on JP.

Force Five up tonight and it went mad after flicking it, PT 1 is on You Tube but the the 2nd part was bloody awful and deleted it, will do PT 2 again tonight and even though it won't be part of the original it is if you follow my drift as PT 2 does exactly this, goes mental. Imagine an original program Barcode or fast/slow Stop and Match Galaxy the more JPs the more it goes off its tits.

Edited by Big J

Yes, sounds like you trapped it in steak mode ;)

Yeah I mentioned the Jokers’ Wild emptier last year in one your threads lol ;).  I’m always experimenting as like you it’s gives me a buzz ;)  especially when you find something new ;)

Good that it is documented for sure ;)

Did you do a vid of BWB Over the Moon emptier?

J

• Like 1

1 hour ago, A:E said:

Yes, sounds like you trapped it in steak mode ;)

I think you are right when the streak hits which is why it can be flicked on anything

Yeah I mentioned the Jokers’ Wild emptier last year in one your threads lol ;).  I’m always experimenting as like you it’s gives me a buzz ;)  especially when you find something new ;)

I thought as much and only found out which you knew and you said " It just so happened that I was trying to reset the token win on Jokers Wild to see if it stayed ready after it clocked up and then reset it and it offered the hold.  Purely by chance". Exactly what I did on Sevens and Melons at first as was trying to treat it like a cross between Projects Rags to Riches and a flickable JPM like Big Banker/Terminator. As said I couldn't remember what you told me as it is like a minefield in here but shall we say joint effort?;)

Good that it is documented for sure ;)

Even if it is highly unorthodox.

Did you do a vid of BWB Over the Moon emptier?

Now that I remember and you told me to figure it out but downloaded and tried it but couldn't figure it out. Do you feel generous?

J

Last one for a little as saving a few others for a nice little surprise(pun intended), enjoy all and if you want the walk through on the features please visit my £6 video to learn more. This is in three parts as the bloody streak hit £4.20 after part 2, what a bastard!!!

• 4 weeks later...

@A:E I played that MMM after doing the emptier and killed it for about £150 profit and played it normally after to see how much it would take after killing the streak pot to get its natural streak, well never again £370 ffs, never shouted at my Pc so much in my life but can gladly say I did not beat the living daylights out of it.

• Haha 1

Yeah, those free wins come directly from the saved for streak pot.  I’ve seen one take well over £100+ from after a refloat due to the emptier.   The good thing about the machine profile is that there are two pots at play, even when you smash this it would soon get ready on the main game side, that always kept well to it’s target due to it not allowing any wins above £5.  It just never sees those extra wins as it’s not fussed about the streak pot so it just carries on within it’s own rules ;)

Great manual emptier though for sure, this and superpots.

J

• Like 1

It isn't funny you know I haven't got much hair left. You did say before somewhere how much would it take after the exploit to get the streak back. I won't bother with Superpots as the computer will be an innocent victim but entirely see your point now.

Feel a little bad as after exploiting any machine the punter would take a real hammering afterwards, don't know whether to say serves yourself right for gambling or feel really guilty.

Does the streak pot actually go into the negative on these Maygays, or does it just get to zero and stay there when someone is doing the emptier? Probably at most 20p in the £1 goes towards the streak pot, so if it can go negative you could leave these thousands off a streak if emptied a few times in reasonably close succession.

• 1 month later...

Don't you just love those skill machines but have a question? How long was the transition from SYS85 to Scorp1 as these along with other Bellfruits (this having the same JP tune as Bar 7) have emptiers like Force Five which is Scorp1, am slightly puzzled. 

£52 ahead after the fun

Edited by Big J

On 19/11/2020 at 04:52, Big J said:

Don't you just love those skill machines but have a question? How long was the transition from SYS85 to Scorp1 as these along with other Bellfruits (this having the same JP tune as Bar 7) have emptiers like Force Five which is Scorp1, am slightly puzzled. 

£52 ahead after the fun

Played one of these in real life :D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/06/2019 at 00:10, Big J said:

Pay Rise Emptier(Not Spot the Ball)

There is an alternative on this which makes it happy very quickly, you can flick this on cash wins, when you gamble from £1.20 to £2 or £2 to £2.20 just turn it off when your selected hi-lo reel stops. If it throws a win straight in turn it of quickly as say a win like £4 or £4.40 drops straight in. You can just nudge in £2, £2.20 or £2.40 (boxed mixed 7s) and do the same thing there. If a JP chucks straight in or on a line or nudge same principle.

It's terrible that so many machines were vulnerable to plugging/sparking. I remember getting fucking fleeced back in the day and wondering how on earth machines with such small jackpots could take so much money without kicking anything decent back - now I know why!

• Like 2

Fruit machine emulation content from the artist previously known as Degsy Degworth and the odd new thing here and there too - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth