Emptiers!!!!!!!!!

Zippy

20 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

There’s only one rom of this via emuparidise whether it’s the one in here I don’t know as made this in my early days of creating 

Don't matter, the cunt has been hammered😏

Edited by Big J

12 hours ago, Big J said:

Too many people had big mouths when it came to the lines emptier that is when all the back street pricks found out so they took every penny out of it which made no sense, as all that would happen is a change of program. Imagine playing a machine that only has about a tenner in it just to get the tenner, how fucking pointless, these were not professionals that wanted it to last, they were addicts, the lowlife kind, so I fucked them over by making a fair few owe which sped up the process with the engineers. With my hidden ones I always left at least £15 cash mix and £15 of tokens just in case, my backstreet pubs were rarely touched and they lasted much longer as use to always be on either on buses or on foot, searching. A few of my Ace machines lasted near three years in the pubs.

When Spot the Ball came in amongst a lot of other stuff especially Surprise Surprizes that was it, I was off out of London and travelled around the Midlands on a Rail Rover and stayed in B&Bs, they were mainly in Bingo Halls Gala, Top Rank (name changed to Mecca) and a fair few Quicksilvers had them too, think they loved their BellFruits;) One Top Rank had FIVE IN A ROW had to play two at once felt like Data out of The Next Generation but started to get insomnia so had to take breaks as did start to get obsessed with these manual emptiers, they are the best imo as it takes a lot of thought process to empty them more than any other machine on here. Don't think many knew these as when I found out most of them were full (except a few I walked into where a lucky bastard got the streak), had it not of been an old dear I would of been suspicious but didn't feel bad emptying it as firstly I didn't give a shite and anyone who gambles has to expect to lose unless you have an edge, that is how I was back then but was a dog eat dog scenario.

At one point I had near a few grand of fucking tokens stashed as didn't have time to play anything else other than emptiers and only needed to take a minimum of £20 of them to get a token version buzzed. It was a mad era which is why I was ecstatically happy on finding that £4.80 Surprise thread at The Mecca which Geddy shared and ended up in Pook incorporating the £8 version into DIF. What a great fucking day!! 

Awesome memories.

I am no pro, but it was just common sense to streak the ace machines on actual wins before leaving it with a few quid in so that people would play it and fill it. If there were two machines side-by-side and one wasn't an Ace I'd switch that off so the Ace got all the play. But as you say a lot of 'players' at that time were just pikeys on the rob rather than professionals making a living. 

Manipulations are far better than plugging or tooling, because no-one can ever accuse you of doing anything illegal. As far as you are concerned you are just pressing the buttons on the front and are getting lucky. I didn't get barred from a single pub for emptying on lines or spot the ball - in fact my only barring was a gentle 'don't come back' after collecting the money for a Donkey Kong I left with a £50 IOU, but that was because the manager had also sussed it and was taking money out at night. 

I don't think I ever saw a Surprise Surprize. I remember Flashback and Barcode from about that era, but I really don't recall ever seeing a BFM with winlines like the Ace ones. Presumably the developer that left that particular hole in the program was inspired by the Ace chap that went to jail! 

Pretty impressive to play them side by side. I could barely do it with two hands on one machine! 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Big J said:

Too many people had big mouths when it came to the lines emptier that is when all the back street pricks found out so they took every penny out of it which made no sense, as all that would happen is a change of program. Imagine playing a machine that only has about a tenner in it just to get the tenner, how fucking pointless, these were not professionals that wanted it to last, they were addicts, the lowlife kind, so I fucked them over by making a fair few owe which sped up the process with the engineers. With my hidden ones I always left at least £15 cash mix and £15 of tokens just in case, my backstreet pubs were rarely touched and they lasted much longer as use to always be on either on buses or on foot, searching. A few of my Ace machines lasted near three years in the pubs.

When Spot the Ball came in amongst a lot of other stuff especially Surprise Surprizes that was it, I was off out of London and travelled around the Midlands on a Rail Rover and stayed in B&Bs, they were mainly in Bingo Halls Gala, Top Rank (name changed to Mecca) and a fair few Quicksilvers had them too, think they loved their BellFruits;) One Top Rank had FIVE IN A ROW had to play two at once felt like Data out of The Next Generation but started to get insomnia so had to take breaks as did start to get obsessed with these manual emptiers, they are the best imo as it takes a lot of thought process to empty them more than any other machine on here. Don't think many knew these as when I found out most of them were full (except a few I walked into where a lucky bastard got the streak), had it not of been an old dear I would of been suspicious but didn't feel bad emptying it as firstly I didn't give a shite and anyone who gambles has to expect to lose unless you have an edge, that is how I was back then but was a dog eat dog scenario.

At one point I had near a few grand of fucking tokens stashed as didn't have time to play anything else other than emptiers and only needed to take a minimum of £20 of them to get a token version buzzed. It was a mad era which is why I was ecstatically happy on finding that £4.80 Surprise thread at The Mecca which Geddy shared and ended up in Pook incorporating the £8 version into DIF. What a great fucking day!! 

yes i hear you mate and i agree aswel, i suppose i was one of them backstreet mongos on the lines cheat because that was basically what i started out on, i was only 17 years old lol i think i got around 3 weeks on them before the majority got fixed(3 weeks on an mtr is still not bad especially compared to nowadays) so yeah i was a backstreet rat but i tell you what though i didnt start iou them until the final week when i was finding them already done, accumalated a lot of tokens myself i used to bomb them all through the likes of adders and ladders to convert them to cash aswel as buying drinks and ciggies with them, after the lines i was early on spot the ball and early on just about all info throughout the 1990s, the only one i didnt make much of was party time and suprise suprise because i didnt like them and as you know there was plenty of other stuff to play, they were the days..

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Boulderdash said:

Awesome memories.

I am no pro, but it was just common sense to streak the ace machines on actual wins before leaving it with a few quid in so that people would play it and fill it. If there were two machines side-by-side and one wasn't an Ace I'd switch that off so the Ace got all the play. But as you say a lot of 'players' at that time were just pikeys on the rob rather than professionals making a living. 

Manipulations are far better than plugging or tooling, because no-one can ever accuse you of doing anything illegal. As far as you are concerned you are just pressing the buttons on the front and are getting lucky. I didn't get barred from a single pub for emptying on lines or spot the ball - in fact my only barring was a gentle 'don't come back' after collecting the money for a Donkey Kong I left with a £50 IOU, but that was because the manager had also sussed it and was taking money out at night. 

I don't think I ever saw a Surprise Surprize. I remember Flashback and Barcode from about that era, but I really don't recall ever seeing a BFM with winlines like the Ace ones. Presumably the developer that left that particular hole in the program was inspired by the Ace chap that went to jail! 

Pretty impressive to play them side by side. I could barely do it with two hands on one machine! 

there was tons of surprise surprise about, like J said the bingos and quiksilvas loved them and nobles aswel, rank leisure which owned quiksilva and toprank bingo must of bought or hired a shed load of them, i like the way you said you would switch the other machine off so the ace got all the passing trade because i have done that myself many times over the years and have done it recently aswel, i didnt really know anybody who would bother doing that strangely....

• Like 1

On 10/09/2019 at 16:29, Big J said:

Did this the other night but it didn't go up as explains in the video amongst numerous other things. The main issue was its program which is all within the first 10-15 mins.

Chopped it in two parts and thanks for watching.

@A:E, as explained via PM I have flicked this on cash wins ONLY on streak and it has streaked for over £100. Now I have done this emptier several times along my FME path and I definitely have not had it consistently hold for this long with throwing wins in regularly and one time hold and in scenarios.

I suspect this is a free on a cash win flick too as it wouldn't do that plain and simple unless of course you can give me a logical explanation.

Off to fuck with Deluxe and will keep you posted. 

@A:E, Deluxe too🤔 £110 off a streak and went absolutely mental. As I said a while back I use to flick these on cash wins and it use to go nuts, bearing in mind even with JP flicks it don't really go until it hits the streak and from a ram reset that is near £300.

I will mess with these again at some point and only do cash wins, if it advances to Mayfair I'll flick it before it goes round.

There’s not always any logic when it comes to this kind of thing, but I’ve always understood that there is an issue with the jackpot sequence or the way the jackpot win is accounted for. I don’t believe it has anything to do with token wins at all personally.

I bet you could find an IOM all cash jackpot machine and find that it’s an issue with the jackpot sequence.  Even though the £10 all cash version of Pink Panther is a hack, it kind of proves my thoughts.

Regarding resetting the machine when streaking. If you just plug exclusively on jackpots the streak gets stuck in an extended loop.  It’s either never ending or insanely extended, depends how the machine sees a jackpot sequence whilst in streak mode.

If you really want to prove if non jackpot wins are registered you’d need to check machine actual percentage every time you take a win and plug machine.  You do this by entering test mode and checking the percentage information.  That’s the only way to prove it 100% accurately. The info you seek is in the logs.  Not sure how to access them now, it’s been a long time but you enter test mode by opening the door and then scroll through the various tests using the machine buttons.

Be great to see all this data logged.

J

• Awesome 1

Or just click it exclusively on jackpots then check actual percentage after 20 mins.

Be nice to see the figures for any non jackpot wins.  I believe they will directly affect the percentage.  Taking lower wins amongst jackpots might skew the results as the machine will gain value as jackpot wins are 100% unaccounted for.

An extra thought is that it might be something as simple as the following.

Once the machine is jackpot happy a flag is set to 1.  As soon as you take the jackpot this flag is cleared.  As you play on the jackpot flag eventually flicks to 1 again and so on.  During the jackpot sequence the machine is reset before this flag has been cleared thus keeping the machine happy.

This also explains why the feature will come back in a few spins when resetting the machine during the jackpot sequence.  Both the jackpot and feature entry flags are not cleared if the machine is reset before the jackpot sequence ends.

You can simply reset the machine at the start of the feature or just before it kills you and the feature will come back in a few spins.  Collecting and plugging any win other than the jackpot will clear the feature board flag.

Sorry for the waffle by the way.

J

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

11 hours ago, A:E said:

Or just click it exclusively on jackpots then check actual percentage after 20 mins.

Be nice to see the figures for any non jackpot wins.  I believe they will directly affect the percentage.  Taking lower wins amongst jackpots might skew the results as the machine will gain value as jackpot wins are 100% unaccounted for.

An extra thought is that it might be something as simple as the following.

Once the machine is jackpot happy a flag is set to 1.  As soon as you take the jackpot this flag is cleared.  As you play on the jackpot flag eventually flicks to 1 again and so on.  During the jackpot sequence the machine is reset before this flag has been cleared thus keeping the machine happy.

This also explains why the feature will come back in a few spins when resetting the machine during the jackpot sequence.  Both the jackpot and feature entry flags are not cleared if the machine is reset before the jackpot sequence ends.

You can simply reset the machine at the start of the feature or just before it kills you and the feature will come back in a few spins.  Collecting and plugging any win other than the jackpot will clear the feature board flag.

Sorry for the waffle by the way.

J

Friggin heck you sound more like a machine lol, not knocking it but it is fantastic info and a huge insight on understanding how fruit machines breathe, if you follow my drift.

I'll take what you said on board and see if I come up with anything else.

Thanks mate😊

• 2 weeks later...

cracking read all.enjoyed it.ive just worked out after all these years.was playing over on mfme then would of bin a millionaire.bluestreak 2 p play remember it? had at least 8 in every arcade in the early 90s clones test pilot loads more..reset 6p in 3 plays 1st press windicator 2nd 4p windicator 3 press spin 1st reel plum with question mark on reel hit skill stop then get feature skill stop on skill note 2nd in from left on skill.a;lways give 50 pence no repeat plug it.comes back exactly same spins 3rd press plum repeat.took about 3 mins to do both so call it 88p profit.these machines like all rat races fruit king gold mine etc all held 5 pound in 10ps.so thats if my maths is correct lets round that £4.40 upto a 5er for simplicity.every 15 minutes thats 20 pound an hour over a 10 hour shift thats 200 a day 1400 a week 5600 a month £67200 profit a year.not bad for a 10 year old back in the day.who remembers the fortune trail 2 p play trick as well 10 pence in the 50 p slot gave you 25 plays.memories love em.had a lot of stuff over the years luckily.great days top times and too much fun had.dont play slots no more just poker but my brother still plays for a living to this day.not like years ago lots of players and mainly all pinchers on i pubs  and prismatics.will never beat the old emptiers.stay safe all have fun over and out jim

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, stopnstep1 said:

cracking read all.enjoyed it.ive just worked out after all these years.was playing over on mfme then would of bin a millionaire.bluestreak 2 p play remember it? had at least 8 in every arcade in the early 90s clones test pilot loads more..reset 6p in 3 plays 1st press windicator 2nd 4p windicator 3 press spin 1st reel plum with question mark on reel hit skill stop then get feature skill stop on skill note 2nd in from left on skill.a;lways give 50 pence no repeat plug it.comes back exactly same spins 3rd press plum repeat.took about 3 mins to do both so call it 88p profit.these machines like all rat races fruit king gold mine etc all held 5 pound in 10ps.so thats if my maths is correct lets round that £4.40 upto a 5er for simplicity.every 15 minutes thats 20 pound an hour over a 10 hour shift thats 200 a day 1400 a week 5600 a month £67200 profit a year.not bad for a 10 year old back in the day.who remembers the fortune trail 2 p play trick as well 10 pence in the 50 p slot gave you 25 plays.memories love em.had a lot of stuff over the years luckily.great days top times and too much fun had.dont play slots no more just poker but my brother still plays for a living to this day.not like years ago lots of players and mainly all pinchers on i pubs  and prismatics.will never beat the old emptiers.stay safe all have fun over and out jim

Awesome mate, just awesome and you have done the maths too and you did all these 2p'ers now I demand a video on an expert level as you obviously knew these well.

Cracking stuff bud🤩

On 10/09/2019 at 16:29, Big J said:

Did this the other night but it didn't go up as explains in the video amongst numerous other things. The main issue was its program which is all within the first 10-15 mins.

Chopped it in two parts and thanks for watching.

How you used to get away with this in pubs I don't know. To turn it off once maybe but to have to keep doing it. OK some pubs the machine might be out in a corridor or something but generally you'd never be able to to this.

I didn't realise it worked for so many manufacturers though - ACE were known for it.

There used to be this green monopoly in my local and it got so much play on a Saturday afternoon it was guaranteed to streak at some point - I went in for it something like 5 weeks in a row, hung around sharking, and got it 3 times . Then it went 😞

• Like 1

Your box will be CASHPOT

1 hour ago, dondplayer said:

How you used to get away with this in pubs I don't know. To turn it off once maybe but to have to keep doing it. OK some pubs the machine might be out in a corridor or something but generally you'd never be able to to this.

I didn't realise it worked for so many manufacturers though - ACE were known for it.

There used to be this green monopoly in my local and it got so much play on a Saturday afternoon it was guaranteed to streak at some point - I went in for it something like 5 weeks in a row, hung around sharking, and got it 3 times . Then it went 😞

You didn't read the thread properly not just this page but there was other methods to get it off too which were not so obvious but once you get use to getting to the plug/switch then it became second nature. Most manufacturers had some form of flicking exploit but funnily enough they were all different except Bellfruit and Maygay, although JPM is similar you would have to wait until near the end before you flicked it not at the beginning, Maygay was at any point. 

Even today I drive past somewhere or am walking about and say to my son that is where they had Hi-De-Hi, Neon Light, Jolly Joker etc which were all emptiable (don't think anyone else knew the free creds flick trick except me and my ex-mate Steve Bailey and a prick called Tony Butler who I had a fight with in Burger King Victoria a great many years ago, remember vaguely chairs flying around). Tony was a "break into fruit machines idiot" but would never entertain that which is why all hell broke loose as the cunt wanted to use me and I ain't having none of that.

Edited by Big J
  • Like 1

Yes I saw there were other methods but I meant when you went to a machine and this was the only method left. Back in the 90s the landlords were often serving nearly all day (not like these days) so the risk of getting caught 'plugging' was surely high.

Mind you at least those machines booted quickly - these days they take minutes to boot and the digitals even longer.

I did like the lost boys (cloud 999) empty though because you could do one plug, make some profit and then (if too many people around to repeat the process) come back later and repeat, etc

Your box will be CASHPOT

I personally would rather plug a machine as, back then at least, I don't think it was illegal to do this.  It wasn't a discrete operation and you would get barred from a pub for doing it, but it's unlikely the police would be involved.

Clicking was far more discrete but it carried a higher risk if caught.  Potential physical harm or police involvement.   I will say though that there were plenty of crooked bar staff and landlords.

I would determine the risks before I got involved, I didn't want my pretty face to get smashed in ;)

J

2 hours ago, A:E said:

I personally would rather plug a machine as, back then at least, I don't think it was illegal to do this.  It wasn't a discrete operation and you would get barred from a pub for doing it, but it's unlikely the police would be involved.

Clicking was far more discrete but it carried a higher risk if caught.  Potential physical harm or police involvement.   I will say though that there were plenty of crooked bar staff and landlords.

I would determine the risks before I got involved, I didn't want my pretty face to get smashed in ;)

J

Could you imagine what it would of been like if we was a team back then smashing up and down the country😂 Even if it was just manual emptiers Bonny&Clyde would have had their faces circulated🤨

@dondplayer, I did pay a few arcade managers to turn a blind eye and do lock ins after hours too but that was only a small handful. The only Landlords in pubs I got away with it was by paying them ones where the brewery owned or rented the machine, in these cases most Landlords didn't give a shite as they never earnt anything from it..

i did a 4-reeler DOND original when they came out. (actually thats a lie, they were on the brink of being removed before my group found out), but anyway. i had already taken £200 out of the £250 hopper and the landlord walked passed and said "the only reason im letting you do it, is because you and the guy last night bunged me £20 too..."

should of seen his face when i banked it for 20 and said there you go!

nothing like a sting in the tale - i had the £500 electrocoin magic bingo. some bright sparks figures out if you turn it off it doubled the bank. finally caught them wit £2400 in the bank!!

(electrocoin`s mike dando refused to admit their was an emptier, but the new USB dongle arrived via courier the very next day)

6 hours ago, Big J said:

Could you imagine what it would of been like if we was a team back then smashing up and down the country😂 Even if it was just manual emptiers Bonny&Clyde would have had their faces circulated🤨

@dondplayer, I did pay a few arcade managers to turn a blind eye and do lock ins after hours too but that was only a small handful. The only Landlords in pubs I got away with it was by paying them ones where the brewery owned or rented the machine, in these cases most Landlords didn't give a shite as they never earnt anything from it..

it really does depend on the judge, as al lot of their attitudes are that the arcade owners are the only thieves in the room.

• Like 1

On 04/08/2020 at 21:39, stopnstep1 said:

Hi stopnstep,

Great post. The first machine that got me involved with fruits was BlueStreak, i used to sit on it for hours in my local shipleys. Even if i took the elusive jackpot out i'd still stay on it till i was skint, then the long walk home of shame after giving myself a good talking to out loud "why did you not walk after the jackpot Ian" lol. something about it almost had me obsessing over this machine. I have played one of it's clones on the emulator, Cash Alarms, i don't remember playing it when i was younger but somehow it seems alot fairer getting the BIG 50p repeat chance lol, and the jackpot as well. I have tested what you have said and it is true, nice one for noticing. Having read what you've wrote i'm left wondering how you managed to reset them? Was this possible to do back in the day, or are you simply saying that IF you could do it on all newly sited ones that hadn't yet been played then this was what potentially could be made?. Either way, once you notice something like that it tends to stand you in good stead when playing machines, something as little as that then opens your mind to other possibilities with methods etc , you start to look for things and it makes you realise the machines could be beat.

Great thread.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...