Emptiers!!!!!!!!!

Zippy

• 1 month later...

A little treat for those that want to get their own back.

Have discovered a new Bellfruit emptier and going to share it with the world, not saying anymore but all of the info is in the video, have fun:banana:

Edited by Big J
  • Like 1

Just watched and liked both video's as they are as always very interesting especially when you have the knowledge you do 🍺

For Fruit Machine Preview Video's    https://www.youtube.com/@akfortyfive4574/playlists

These video's created by me are solely to showcase the talent of the creators and all who helped in bringing these machines to life,they are in no way a guide on how to play the machine or show how to exploit it

On 13/06/2019 at 20:49, Big J said:

Open the Box £4.80 Emptier by Ace. (I know Degsy has done this) Wanted to do my own as I have my own way to do it but hats of to him for bringing me into this Emulation world. Enjoy!! (Stats Below)

Open The Box (BWB&ACE VER) By Pandy.. Original Classic Layout by Pete Walton.. www.fruitemu.co.uk 13_06_2019 19_36_15.png

my very first PROPER trick i ever did, love it, i am not going to count 777heaven because any old ape could do that, wonder if anybody has a picture and the roms for the exact clone of this called 'pound for pound'

• Like 1

6 hours ago, alex howard said:

my very first PROPER trick i ever did, love it, i am not going to count 777heaven because any old ape could do that, wonder if anybody has a picture and the roms for the exact clone of this called 'pound for pound'

We have Pound for Pound in classic form but we only have the flicky roms on the emptier side of it. We also have Hi-De-Hi Dx and other Ace machines floating about in the Legacy Section.

5 hours ago, Big J said:

We have Pound for Pound in classic form but we only have the flicky roms on the emptier side of it. We also have Hi-De-Hi Dx and other Ace machines floating about in the Legacy Section.

by flicky roms do you mean the second program they brought out which recognised the lines but could still be zapped or plugged

• Like 1

Just now, alex howard said:

by flicky roms do you mean the second program they brought out which recognised the lines but could still be zapped or plugged

I called plugging flicky as it was flicking the switch off and on. The term flicky which I made up years ago all started when I was switching off and on really quickly to get a free nine credits on the early Barcrests like Jolly Joker/Taverner, Eighth Wonder, Big Chief and a fair few others, some did multiples of nine and credits would just shoot up but for it to have given it to me I would need to hear the "ticking" when I put my ear against the side. I had to put some coins in now and then and buy a drink and never had to carry ID even at 15 as I was fairly big and looked much older.

6 minutes ago, Big J said:

I called plugging flicky as it was flicking the switch off and on. The term flicky which I made up years ago all started when I was switching off and on really quickly to get a free nine credits on the early Barcrests like Jolly Joker/Taverner, Eighth Wonder, Big Chief and a fair few others, some did multiples of nine and credits would just shoot up but for it to have given it to me I would need to hear the "ticking" when I put my ear against the side. I had to put some coins in now and then and buy a drink and never had to carry ID even at 15 as I was fairly big and looked much older.

7 minutes ago, Big J said:

wow i never knew that , i used to play eighth wonder back in the day just for a streak if it was backing, i was emptying cloud9 and blue moon though via the plug, did your credits trick work on these aswel?

• Like 1

Just now, alex howard said:

wow i never knew that , i used to play eighth wonder back in the day just for a streak if it was backing, i was emptying cloud9 and blue moon though via the plug, did your credits trick work on these aswel?

Yes, most early £4.80's but Barcrest only. I did mention this to an owner of one on You Tube a while back but doubt if he tried it, why would he?!

This was how I emptied Cloud 999, Blue Moon and others before the ram reset flick on a win. There was also a way to try and get more than one hold on the win with Joker/Taverner. Had it hold on a win three times at one point but it wouldn't happen everytime but had to have 2 or 3 Jokers on one of the two winlines.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Big J said:

Yes, most early £4.80's but Barcrest only. I did mention this to an owner of one on You Tube a while back but doubt if he tried it, why would he?!

This was how I emptied Cloud 999, Blue Moon and others before the ram reset flick on a win. There was also a way to try and get more than one hold on the win with Joker/Taverner. Had it hold on a win three times at one point but it wouldn't happen everytime but had to have 2 or 3 Jokers on one of the two winlines.

very very interesting and i thought i knew all there was to know back in 1992 lol, which areas were you working back then?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, alex howard said:

very very interesting and i thought i knew all there was to know back in 1992 lol, which areas were you working back then?

That was my work, travelled the country then more and more emptiers started to surface like Maygay, Ace and BellFruit, then BWB got thrown in the mix, that is why I love the emulators as it takes me back to a nostalgic part of my life. You must of made a few quid though😉

On 12/06/2019 at 00:10, Big J said:

Pay Rise Emptier(Not Spot the Ball)

Made a lot of money from the lines and latterly spot the ball, but didn't know about this one.

Did it work for all ace coin machines at the time? Presumably a lot of the code was shared.

There's no way I could have got away with plugging it so regularly in most pubs. Either the locals or the bar staff would ask questions. I'm not sure, without an accomplice sat next to the plug who can see the reels, it's even possible to do unless you fitted a circuit breaker...

10 minutes ago, Boulderdash said:

Made a lot of money from the lines and latterly spot the ball, but didn't know about this one.

Did it work for all ace coin machines at the time? Presumably a lot of the code was shared.

There's no way I could have got away with plugging it so regularly in most pubs. Either the locals or the bar staff would ask questions. I'm not sure, without an accomplice sat next to the plug who can see the reels, it's even possible to do unless you fitted a circuit breaker...

The guy who I knocked about with was very agile, there was also a lot of plug sockets on the wall next to it. There was also static shock which someone told me and then there was clickers( their nickname) which some used that was the easiest way( don't ask lol)

1 hour ago, Big J said:

The guy who I knocked about with was very agile, there was also a lot of plug sockets on the wall next to it. There was also static shock which someone told me and then there was clickers( their nickname) which some used that was the easiest way( don't ask lol)

I think plugging it is veering into criminality, although it's not your fault the code is bad. 

Lines and spot the ball were just 'methods' that happened to not be counted lol

• Like 1

Plugging was always a last resort for us, pretty much anything could be sparked, clicked or plugged back in the day. 

We did all the 2p play BWB when they counted up, Rat Race, Win-A-Gain and literally all those BWB clones machines.  You could do it on any win but best to do it on the jackpot, the limit was around £8 I believe, after that it would clock round to 0 and you had to start again, was pretty dodgy as you had to power off and on a fair few times each win to accumulate but you could literally make £100+ a day on these, they were everywhere and they all worked.  No sure if this exploit was ever patched as it was just the way the games were written, maybe they introduced an on-off switch watchdog, but I don't think they did.  We didn't see many people doing them at all, best in big busy arcade.

You could literally go into any arcade and I'd say you could easy to 75% of the machines via some kind of power down. 

I figured out a way to empty 20p out of Barcrest lo-techs like Mirage, ones that paid 20p anyway.  Maybe £30 20p per machine.  

J

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Boulderdash said:

I think plugging it is veering into criminality, although it's not your fault the code is bad. 

You are correct on both accounts but it is a fine line. Both parties are at fault but if I could get away with it again mmmmm.

Anyway here is a little slice for you.....⬇️

2 minutes ago, Boulderdash said:

Definitely fraud.   You just wouldn't get away with doing that shit nowadays, potentially serious offence.   Only a couple of years ago I plugged a JPM Popeye & Olive 5p £3 play all cash, just for the thrill.  I only plugged it a few times and it was off it's head.  Didn't hammer it, just for old times sake.  Was way out of the way in the corner.

J

• Haha 1

Well both parties aren't at fault.  The code is exploitable but it's not an invitation to break the law...    I did plugging, but I knew it was extremely illegal even back then, I just didn't give a fuck.  I've been in some tight fixes were I could have easily taken a beaten at the hands of arcade owners.  Stealing £70 out of a machine deserves some back lash.  Still I was young and totally mental with machines.

J  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, A:E said:

Well both parties aren't at fault.  The code is exploitable but it's not an invitation to break the law...    I did plugging, but I knew it was extremely illegal even back then, I just didn't give a fuck.  I've been in some tight fixes were I could have easily taken a beaten at the hands of arcade owners.  Stealing £70 out of a machine deserves some back lash.  Still I was young and totally mental with machines.

J  

Exactly the same for me, wonder if we ever crossed paths as knew a few that was doing all sorts of shite right across the board.