Building a Dual Screen slot cabinet with Novomatic Emulator.

Emulator777

Hello everyone, I managed to build a dual screen slot machine using the Novomatic gaminator emulator, which has 10 different slots games.

I used the Ultimarc I-Pac2 keyboards encoder for my buttons panel, and an old windows xp PC bought on ebay for 30$.

Here is my homemade slot finished: 

And here is the I-PAC2 keyboard encoder set-up tuto (a good and easy solution for making a buttons panel): 

If anyone has some good tips, ideas, and some alternative to the I-PAC2 keyboard encoder, you are welcome to post your tips. Thanks :-)

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

Thanks guys if you liked it. I have also some Aristocrat mk6 slots games, which are working well on this home made slot. I've got a MFME Fruits slot emulator, but it doesn't fit well on full screen mode.

My next project is to build a mini-slot, like a mini Bartop arcade system. I'll post a video once finished :-)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Cool build:)

Not sure how I missed this thread, as I was always curious about the Gaminator software. Last time I looked at Gaminator It was always unavailable unless you paid quite a lot for it.

Anyway, I am just wondering if you have got the buttons to light up in the Aristocrat EMU? 

Treat every day like your last, because one day it will be!

Fruit Machine <<<My new project! 

• 9 months later...