Desert Island Retro

70s & 80s Toys, Books, Magazines.

evo1

On 16/02/2019 at 22:10, 1969kappa said:

lmao that's the one Rhyl/prestatyn/towyn the three places anyone who lived within 100 mile went there it was ok back then have you seen it now I would rather spend the week in kabul  you gave me a laugh there man nice one 

Rhyl is tiding its self up now but it will never be the same as when we was kids going on day trips there and mum and dad playing bingo all day in the arcades and seen you neighbor from down the street there on a day trip as well and if we was lucky got to stay in a caravan up towyn/blackcat. Good days my friend.

i do go to towyn to take the kids who are 4 and 8 ya its a bit of a shit hole but to a kid, like we was once the joy of the arcades and the fair, the beach. Also for me brings memories back when i went with mum and dad who i dont have anymore. i just wanted to show them what we did when we was kids.  

• Like 1

On 18/02/2019 at 22:21, evo1 said:

Rhyl is tiding its self up now but it will never be the same as when we was kids going on day trips there and mum and dad playing bingo all day in the arcades and seen you neighbor from down the street there on a day trip as well and if we was lucky got to stay in a caravan up towyn/blackcat. Good days my friend.

i do go to towyn to take the kids who are 4 and 8 ya its a bit of a shit hole but to a kid, like we was once the joy of the arcades and the fair, the beach. Also for me brings memories back when i went with mum and dad who i dont have anymore. i just wanted to show them what we did when we was kids.  

Yeah it's sort of passed down telepathically lol  I have taken my son and grandson to pontins prystatyn,Haven prystatyn and blackpool and days out to towyn(last one because I love that dive bomber ride at towyn lol never grown up)or is it to show them how hard we had it lmfao