Sign in to follow this  
char042102

classic films,tv shows and cartoons

2 minutes ago, fatdad said:

films that scared you when you where a kid but look cheesy now...lol

Invasion of the Body Snatchers

• Like 1

I like the theme tune to Interceptor. 

Good idea for a program, I like the cat and mouse idea. 

Hart to Hart, so cheesy but definitely a favourite of mine. Got the first couple of series on DVD. Watched others on YouTube but they keep getting taken down. 

Stephanie Powers, I reckon is as sweet in real life as her character. 

On 01/03/2019 at 21:30, evo1 said:

Interceptor 1989

What was this about??  What shit but i wouldn't of said no to Annabel croft

interceptor1.jpg.81bbf808ccb8a84cf96dd0fbd3e9bb3a.jpginterceptor.jpg.b7411ba5c01be7d8de60568a3b25df44.jpg

The like is for Annabel croft 

On 04/03/2019 at 21:15, evo1 said:

Bread 1986 - 1991

Meet the Boswell's

Bread.jpg.39deade0634a8d3687233af1d7cff4e8.jpg

Would watch this every Sunday. The later episodes were never the same after the original Joey & Aveline were replaced...

This was a good children's serial drama. 

Running Scared, starred DI Burnside out of The Bill. 

Edited by wearecity
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, swanyofrug said:

Just remembered another post Sunday dinner TV show...

Hey I remember this one...

...I always liked this for some reason - was way too young to have should like but - but I did ! :D

"Maybe Reg is everywhere"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              © 2020 Johnnyafc

Theres a 'remastered' BluRAY boxset of 'Buck Rogers in the 25th Centrury' thats out there. I bought it and it's unbelievably clear. I had Gil Gerard (BUCK) on my Facebook before i deleted Facebook and had a rather heated debate about Donald Trump. He's not a fan of his.... Erin Gray (Wilma) actually contacted me to tell me the benifits of Pilates for a bloke in his late 40's... With the exception of Nigella Lawson telling me that a bacon sandwich MUST have brown sauce on it, thats about all the conversing I've done with famous people...

Battlestar Galactica is also out there remastered on BluRAY. Again on Facebook, I had a few (just 1) conversations with the late Richard Hatch (Apollo). He's now passed on but his legacy lives on.

I've now got a 4k OLED Tv and 4k BluRAY player. I'm waiting for the 4k 'Flash Gordon' to be released in early August. On back order, the woman has already called me a sad bastard and has guaranteed that she won't be here to watch it when it comes.... I hope I haven't snuffed her off lol...

Sign in to follow this