Bust Out

If Indiana Jones was real, he would take one look at this one and say "This belongs at The Mecca"...

bustout_mmm_1.jpg.505a9fd252cefed8da7a0e81f169e195.jpg

...I've had little time this weekend, not expecting to be out nowhere near as much as I was and although back from travelling from a work point of view, everyone is off but me so long tiring days.

However enough of my busy schedule, enjoy this layout.

This one has purposely not been updated as it's just get it out there.

To update it it and make it fully represent the machine it came from it just would not look brilliant as a classic.  This one is for those with good source pics to make a DX. :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Chris.png.4fd9db2b10d724816491524d3f86b8e3.png

1 hour ago, vectra666 said:

do you have a piccy of the real thing

Was going to ask the same as just cant picture it in my head

1 hour ago, Wizard said:

Thank Chris for the link.

Nice classic maygay and now i have seen some pictures cant recall ever playing it back in the day.

Thanks reg.

Does anyone have a flyer for game manager?

Thanks for this Reg, nice old machine. Was messing about with these roms for a while as we've been trying to do a classic as I've been sat on some art for this for ages. I'll see if I can dig them out it's been a while.

Edit - found it...

Got plenty to crack on myself at the moment so it can sit in the queue for a bit whilst your classic gets a good airing.

top.jpg.2f3215c37a6e0b6bde0c198af94745ce.jpg

bottom.jpg.a1123182d13377032fcafc5f62d33f1d.jpg

Edited by Pook
  • Like 4

dxspin.gif.1990cda2521f8b579dadc6cbba572f0e.gif

4 minutes ago, Pook said:

Thanks for this Reg, nice old machine. Been messing about with these roms for a while as we've been trying to do a classic as I've been sat on some art for this for ages.

look forward to a pooky dx sometime then

Great to see the first Triple M machine getting released!  Pretty involved for a machine from that time.  Plays a really good game.  :)

A machine I think I may of seen before, but never played.  Love the way you can exchange across from the regular wins to nudges, and vice versa.  Thanks for taking the time to get it done, mate. :)

Great game and nice to see the glasses turn up for a DX.

Only i think the £2 and the jackpot are paying out wrong.

The £2 pays 10x20p tokens but in the out meter pays £3

The jackpot pays 15x 20p tokens but in the out meter pays £4.50????

And heres the other strange thing in the video link that chris has provided if you watch the video at 1min 10sec when its pays jackpot it pays out 30 clicks has if its paying 30x10p. Now unless its been switched to cash payout,i thought this is token payout after £1.50.

????

Edited by evo1
3 hours ago, Ploggy said:

Great to see the first Triple M machine getting released!  Pretty involved for a machine from that time.  Plays a really good game.  :)

A machine I think I may of seen before, but never played.  Love the way you can exchange across from the regular wins to nudges, and vice versa.  Thanks for taking the time to get it done, mate. :)

Very under rated machines triple M's for the age. Some good game play going,again funny how we miss something when its gone. i would mind sitting in a room full of triple m's i would be a very enjoyable day indeed.

Nice to these gems getting aired,hope its the first of many.

1 hour ago, evo1 said:

Great game and nice to see the glasses turn up for a DX.

Only i think the £2 and the jackpot are paying out wrong.

The £2 pays 10x20p tokens but in the out meter pays £3

The jackpot pays 15x 20p tokens but in the out meter pays £4.50????

And heres the other strange thing in the video link that chris has provided if you watch the video at 1min 10sec when its pays jackpot it pays out 30 clicks has if its paying 30x10p. Now unless its been switched to cash payout,i thought this is token payout after £1.50.

????

I'm not an expert on the triac meter set ups, but if you remove the triac 5 entry from the meters, it then adds the meter correctly.

On winning the jackpot, the machine pays out triac 13, fifteen times. In the diag screen it shows 15 * 20p token, which marries up with triac 13 * 2 in the meters. But then afterwards triac 5 shows on/off 15 times also, thus adding another £1.50 to the out meter, as per the triac 5 * 1 entry in the meter tab.

I'm not sure if triac 5 is an error in the meters.

I'm sure someone else can confirm this.

Thanks both for identifying this - sorry didn't get back to the PM, non-stop with her wanting to do things all weekend.

This is the punishment for kids growing up and adults having more time on their hands... ...oh and the even more money things now cost.

Now that weekend is over hoping for more normal days at work this week to get things back as "I want" with time managament.  At least the PC room is useable with the rains !

• Like 1

Chris.png.4fd9db2b10d724816491524d3f86b8e3.png

Thanks for the release Reg, have to confess this isn't usually my type of machine but the first layout of a technology is a very interesting proposition in itself.

Looking at the pics linked above it's clearly cracking on a bit (System 80 vintage or so?).

Wasn't even a tech I was aware existed TBH.

As ever with emulation, the magical thing now is that this little slice of history is preserved forever.

Premium fruit machine emulation and online slots entertainment - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth

Triple MMM came out in 1983, so around the same time that System 80 was knockng about.  I think MPS came out in 1984.  Would love to see Son Of Kong turn up.  A game I remember fondly from my youth. :)

EDITED TO ADD PICTURE OF SOK.

Son Of Kong.jpg

Edited by Ploggy
TO ADD A PICTURE