Sign in to follow this  
Reg

Trick Shot Club

161226_TrickShotClubFlyer.jpg

This layout uses the middle wheel of the mouse to move the cue, while clicking it will take the shot...

"Maybe Reg is everywhere"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              © 2020 Johnnyafc

You know these adder 5 are a whole tech I didnt know existed.

The only one I'd played was the £70 cops and robbers, and even then didn't think of it as a tech, I just thought, "sc5 with a screen".

And it turns out there's load of them, like the crazy golf one, interactive as well!

Seeing as we're losing 1 nil at half time, this is getting my attention for the next few hours..........

NQ.

32 minutes ago, renoufchr said:

clicking on this and the last similar game just doesn't take the shot for me

You need to be using the mouse wheel, not the right or left clicks.

That's probably the only way you'll get that part to work.

mouse.jpg

"Maybe Reg is everywhere"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              © 2020 Johnnyafc

Not sure if you can assign anothe key for the middle mouse button within Windows and can see the problem if you've just got a trackpad.

Might be worth a comment on the MFME thread at the Mecca for an alterntive way of controling.

On ‎26‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 6:49 PM, Reg said:

Not sure if you can assign anothe key for the middle mouse button within Windows and can see the problem if you've just got a trackpad.

Might be worth a comment on the MFME thread at the Mecca for an alterntive way of controling.

you can assign any mouse button on that razer deathadder with the razer software

you might be able to find some software that could change one of your keyboard keys to middle mouse click

Edited by renoufchr

Now fixed for MFME 5.1 to use keys, you can edit the keys to suit in editor if you choose, the mouse is off screen to the right...

160102_Fixed_TS.png

Just now, vectra666 said:

thanks for updating this for the lappy brigade lol

No problem and glad to help.  When that feature went in, you were the first person I thought of...

Sign in to follow this