Sign in to follow this  
Chopaholic

Surprise Surprize - Ready to streak

Thanks for the video Al, great games.  There was an emptier on this back on the early roms.   Basically it would streak in a different way and would offer nudges for the jackpot, you could take the single bars every time and it would just keep coming back.  Pretty sure it affected Surpize Surprise as well but definitely Party Time.  I remember going to a local Gala with a mate and we did two Party Times, next time we went they'd been updated.   Really would be amazing to see some really early software on some of these older classics we have as most are the very latest releases......   Looking back there were so many emptiers or tricks on a large percentage of machines back in the 90's.   

J

I'm still hoping an early version of Up, Up & Away or Cash Attack will turn up some day

Edited by Wizard
  • Haha 1

I guess anything pre v1.0.   There was two ways to empty these if I recall.   Hold after nudges for the horse shoes and manipulating the reels from nudges and Hi-Lo Lottery feature, never saw one done that way.   

Would love the emptiable roms for BFM Barcode.    I did have an old set of roms for Impulse Flashback, I'd been building a layout for it, it offered 'skill' on reel skill and I could hit the red seven every time.   My hard disk went faulty and the roms with it....  I still have the eproms for this somewhere along with an early emptiable set for Global's Jiggin in the Riggin.

J

Yes Barcode would be great also, Me and a couple of mates used to do these back in the day. These machines were very popular, and could be done every other day.

I had a Barcode machine myself but the ROMs weren't the earlier ones unfortunately, it's now with Mr P

Looks to me that you don't have "Shrink to Fit" checked in Preferences hence you have the scrollbars

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Wizard said:

Looks to me that you don't have "Shrink to Fit" checked in Preferences hence you have the scrollbars

Thanks mate. A lot better now. Have you tried the emptier?

1 hour ago, A:E said:

Is that a default setting Chris?  I don't recall ever changing mine in prefs.

J

The default setting is on, so I have no idea how it gets turned off 😕

On ‎08‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 11:49, A:E said:

Thanks for the video Al, great games.  There was an emptier on this back on the early roms.   Basically it would streak in a different way and would offer nudges for the jackpot, you could take the single bars every time and it would just keep coming back.  Pretty sure it affected Surpize Surprise as well but definitely Party Time.  I remember going to a local Gala with a mate and we did two Party Times, next time we went they'd been updated.   Really would be amazing to see some really early software on some of these older classics we have as most are the very latest releases......   Looking back there were so many emptiers or tricks on a large percentage of machines back in the 90's.   

J

There is. When it goes it is non stop,

5 hours ago, John said:

Thanks mate. A lot better now. Have you tried the emptier?

Yes, I used to own the actual machine that the emptier ROMs came from 🙂

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this