DX'Cellent

JPM Fairground Attraction Club

speedy96

Hello Everyone,

Do we by any chance have the above beauty or are there any plans for it? I have done a search for it but cant seem to find it. :(

It has some really awesome tricks and even an emptier that not many people know about, so would be great to show it to you guys.

I didn't work it out myself it was actually Fruitsim that explained it years ago on a forum but I cannot find it anymore.

On another note does anyone know if Fruitsim is still around? That guy knew so much and had so many stories and was a very talented man.

Anyway I hope everyone is OK, and thanks to all you talented people that still keeps these machines alive. I still love em :) 

Speedy

Cheers Mort appreciate your help. I have found it on another site

https://www.fruit-emu.com/forums/files/file/3186-fairground-attraction-club-1600-dxs/

Is this the best one or is there a newer one?

Do you have to be a member of the mecca as when I click the link it says something went wrong... but from what I remember that was thread and Fruitsim does a great Job of explaining it and believe me its great fun trying it? Have you tried it Mort?

He really was an incredibly knowledgeable guy and he just knew some things that nobody else did. I think he also used to write fruit machine simulators as well hence his handle... Pity he isn't still around, hope he's well

Cheers

Speedy

Hiya, those will be the correct releases there from Ploggy.

I think you would need to be registered to the Mecca to read that post. I don't believe you need to donate or anything like that.

This is not a machine/layout I have really played, but I might give it a go in a few days, see how I fair on it !

All the best and enjoy mate

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...