Desert Island Retro

Mario Kart / Wii

Reg

Thanks for broadening your horizons.The game actually works quite nicely on the retroid pocket 3+.Nice fun game.

Here are some  requests  Starsky and Hutch which is  on both game cube and and ps2 looks a fun game. Turok on gameboy colour or gameboy advance .

Fight night on ps2 or ps3 might be on xbox as well .

Was never really into the later nintendo consoles so enjoying them this time round.

• Like 1

Nintendo Wii are so cheap now (just picked up a red one  with 2 wii motes and and 3 nun chucks  for £15) and so easy to soft mod would defo recommend people getting hold of a real one... as for retro Mario kart it's a toss up between the wii version (using classic controller) and n64

not a bad effort for using a wheel (or wii mote for that matter)  much better than i do with one ...  i only use the classic controller myself 

nice video, hope to see more pc based emulation with dolphin, I also highly recommend Redream dreamcast emulator (I paid the £5 for the pro version) 

• 5 months later...

Yes, you can still play this online.... If you mod your Wii.

Also some tracks from this game are on MK8DX. You would also need the booster course pass for all of them, and that requires a membership.

A 15 year old game (at the time of this post made on 13th June 2023) is still better if you only have a Wii.

Part of the SD368 Group