Hi Everyone

ultraviolet5D

Thanks for the reply, it seemed like a lot of machines back then had the same mechanics so once you achieved the feature all the reels would start dropping down or up and would carry on boosted wins (mostly tokens) I also remember a machine that had hidden symbols that lit up randomly below the reels area to offer feature wins, I think one of the symbols was a cat along with other symbols and believe the theme was either unlucky or lucky symbols (unsure if it was mystical or ghostly or Halloween type theme) such a long time ago unsure if it was 2p or 5p or 10p plays, it was a good fruit machine 

I also remember a fully digital fruit machine (unsure if it was LCD display reels) no mechanical reels in the 1977 1978 era, nowadays most machine are becoming digital, wish we had digital cameras back then to take photographs of the bandits we played back then, think a Tardis would be needed lol

Edited by ultraviolet5D

Thank you for replying and looking at my posts everyone, it's a shame somebody hasn't written a book with the full UK history of all the Fruit Machines including photographs of all the models from all the brands since 60s onwards to the current models bet it would be a brilliant guide to help everyone, but its probably not been catalogued anywhere, the internet has a few images but not in one place, a lost history 

Had another think and believe the symbol might have looked like a Target with a black outer circle and a black dot in the middle 🔘similar to the emoji attached but with a black dot in middle, unlikely the machine will exist anymore, I have tried looking on line for old photographs but no success from machine from 1976 /77 era