Button number for 10p coins

davep180

Thank you @Amusements. Now that you have come to my rescue yet again, I have a case of deja vu that you would not believe. I have posted about the 10p in before, but couldn’t find my old post. The answer is properly ringing bells now! @vectra666will ask if it’s definitely taking 10p and not 20p and if I had time to check before leaving for work (sadly I don’t) I would be able to say that it puts a dot on the alpha display for the 1st 10p then the credit comes up on the 2nd! 
10p payouts x2 are fine for me as I run 10p and £1 hoppers. Thanks again mate! 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, davep180 said:

Thank you @Amusements. Now that you have come to my rescue yet again, I have a case of deja vu that you would not believe. I have posted about the 10p in before, but couldn’t find my old post. The answer is properly ringing bells now! @vectra666will ask if it’s definitely taking 10p and not 20p and if I had time to check before leaving for work (sadly I don’t) I would be able to say that it puts a dot on the alpha display for the 1st 10p then the credit comes up on the 2nd! 
10p payouts x2 are fine for me as I run 10p and £1 hoppers. Thanks again mate! 

I think if you goto diagnostic or whatever it is in mfme it shows the meters clicking away so if say you put £1 in the in meter1 with “click” 10timez

20p 2times and so on

if you put a token in (20p) it clicks meter 3 if it states meter 1 then the token input is actually 20p cash so you’ll have to find another button number for the token input 

most layouts including my own are actually wrong token wise as they’re actually 20p coin.  I think there’s a bfm token on the coin list in mfme might be scorp1 though

cant help much atm, no time, no internet till weekend 

• Thanks 1

there's another weird one which pops up on numerous MPU5 games in MFME (and perhaps other techs) when you're refilling a machine - in MFME diag window - refilling a £1 coin shows as £2 cash refill. Once the refill is complete and you start playing, it shows normally as £1 cash in

Edited by WonkySausage
  • Like 1