Virus / PC Wiped

Tommy_Belfast

Hi, I been here a while and I am looking to pay a donation and to get entire collection of roms if its even possible , as my pc went heads up after a virus and now fresh install of Windows 11 was called for.  

There was no way too back anything up even when I got into PC it wouldnt recognise any usb sticks or let me do anything even in safe mode so lost the lot.

I have also changed internet provider and am on 1000Mbps with EE came from virgin 200Mbps for faster speed for my Xbox etc. 

I have V19 and V20.1 lot of roms black listed in 20.1 but was nice to have a choice, can anyone point me in the right direction please and thank you.

Has anyone got this to work on Android is there an app for that as work as a bus driver for the NHS so lot of down time lol

Thanks guys and ladies.

Tommy

A donation will give you unlimited downloads until the end of the year. You could then download the entire back catalogue from Geddy's Legacy layout section. As far as I know, you'll have to do it one machine at a time though. Donation page is available by pressing portal at the top of the page, and then the box you need is on the right. Someone reported a small collection on archive.org too.

• Thanks 1