DX'Cellent

let the good times roll, and roll, and info

woodsy

hello good buddy, it's my first time posting on your D-EXCELLENT EXCELLENT site, thanks for your service.

I previously discussed my desire to see ltgtr remade and don't know your work style, if it's one at once, many at several stages etc..

whilst I don't want to seem rude or pushy, please can you let me know if you will be putting that in the mix anytime soon? i'm not quite but almost as excited for this as i was fortune wheel you provided for me..

best wip shes 

• Like 1

living the dream

On 15/07/2022 at 18:49, woodsy said:

hello good buddy, it's my first time posting on your D-EXCELLENT EXCELLENT site, thanks for your service.

I previously discussed my desire to see ltgtr remade and don't know your work style, if it's one at once, many at several stages etc..

whilst I don't want to seem rude or pushy, please can you let me know if you will be putting that in the mix anytime soon? i'm not quite but almost as excited for this as i was fortune wheel you provided for me..

best wip shes 

I never do 'one at once' I get bored easy and between work and family time is limited to bitesize sessions.

My wip folder has over 100 projects in it many abandoned over the years due to versions released by other designers. Others haven't been touched in a long time.

In reality I only have upto a dozen in active development, LTGTR being one of these, flyer has been scanned and in the process of cleaning up and removing lines, I cannot give any time lines here.

Edited by Pook

DX Banner.png

2 minutes ago, Pook said:

I never do 'one at once' I get bored easy and between work and family time is limited to bitesize sessions.

My wip folder has over 100 projects in it many abandoned over the years due to versions released by other designers. Others haven't been touched in a long time.

In reality I only have upto a dozen in active development, LTGTR being one of these, flyer has been scanned and and in the process of cleaning up and removing lines, I cannot give any time lines here.

ok well i respect that fully. i just wanted to ask and thanks for the detailed response.

living the dream

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...