Captain scarlet by ace

Robsonmeg46

Working on it... I  don't  have any issues with mine so no idea whats causing yours. Make sure hopper 1 and 2 are ticked, make sure all dips are off, make sure "Cab Style" is set to Default, make sure Coin Mech is "parallel", Sec is set to No, and Datapak is set to no.

I redownloaded them to test from the legacy section and i don't get problems. Are you using MFME20.1?

9 minutes ago, WonkySausage said:

Working on it... I  don't  have any issues with mine so no idea whats causing yours. Make sure hopper 1 and 2 are ticked, make sure all dips are off, make sure "Cab Style" is set to Default, make sure Coin Mech is "parallel", Sec is set to No, and Datapak is set to no.

I redownloaded them to test from the legacy section and i don't get problems. Are you using MFME20.1?

Yes to 20.1 will try what u said tomorrow as now in bed lol 

4 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

these jpm/crystal/ace machines are funny sods they error all the time, the mini layout by mocochoco works fine, the latest one by @dad errors when clicking onto the coin slot

but if you press the shortcut "0" its fine and you can add several £1's at a time by this way

The error happens when using the shortcut and the touchscreen lol

21 minutes ago, Robsonmeg46 said:

Yes to 20.1 will try what u said tomorrow as now in bed lol 

you should be alright as I think those settings are like that by default,

i'll back up with @Steveir said, as for science, I just spammed putting coins in quickly and yeah I get the 11 00 error message too. Wonder if it's an issue with touchscreen perhaps when trying to put money in?

Edit: Robson, i sent you another copy of the game, with the settings as they should be, just in case I messed up your current one! :D

Edited by WonkySausage
  • Like 2

this could very well be in need of a update as the possible error is the choice of coin it's trying to insert...

try different ones

bit 01

bit 02

cctalk coin 1

etc etc you may find that one is better and more readily accepted.. had this kind of thing myself with mpu4 recently and may or may not be useful advice.. it's me after all

living the dream