I cannot download

wrfox85

Try donating......... the site is not here to make money - but to support a community and that incurs charges,

A small donation will help the site to continue so that you can access the machines in the first place, and will change your maximum downloads significantly.

I donate a little bit each year - and the pleasure i derive from the site - and the hours of enjoyment mean i am basically paying next to nothing for quality entertainment. (I would like to pay more - my finances do not allow that - and yet every donation i do make is met with genuine thanks)

Thats my take anyway.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, MikeyMonster said:

Try donating......... the site is not here to make money - but to support a community and that incurs charges,

A small donation will help the site to continue so that you can access the machines in the first place, and will change your maximum downloads significantly.

I donate a little bit each year - and the pleasure i derive from the site - and the hours of enjoyment mean i am basically paying next to nothing for quality entertainment. (I would like to pay more - my finances do not allow that - and yet every donation i do make is met with genuine thanks)

Thats my take anyway.

Couldn’t put it any better than that! 

• Like 1

living the dream