I just can't download anything? I have been here a month now and I cannot download? Why not?

wrfox85

1 hour ago, wrfox85 said:

I just can't download anything? I have been here a month now and I cannot download? Why not?

It's very frustrating as there's some games I'd like to play. I don't get why it's so difficult. :(

That is not strictly true...

image.thumb.png.d99a7df96a515bffe55b88c9abd1bff8.png

...you have been here a month, yes and you have also taken 15 downloads - so yes you can download - but you are out of your monthly limits.

Details are in the FAQ on this.

image.thumb.png.1c885654f2539c894aea322452249071.png

It seems most post a introduction just to get the points and download then you never hear of them again! they are not interested in being a part of the community.

Possibly a bit harsh and not easy to implement but my 2p's worth is if someone that uses there limits and downloads has not interreacted with any posts (and not just saying a generic 'that's good' etc) within  a certain time frame ( 3 or 6 months say) should have to go back to having to post some introduction again and perhaps after so many strikes they are out...

as I say just my view

• Like 3

I don’t think you should have be a contributor or be involved with the forums to be able to enjoy fruit machine emulation.  If you don’t want to contribute in those ways then just maybe at least a donation to keep the site going.

This for me is a contributing factor and why so many will purchase a disk.

That’s just my personal view, nothing against how this site is run.

J

Well - without donating - you still get free access to 15 a month - generous if you doing absolutely nothing in exchange - pretty sure no advertising revenue for the site either.

I make modest donations - and i mean very modest - once a year. For me this is amazingly good value for money as it gives me hours of entertainment.

Donate - get the unlimited downloads and jobs a good un. You may also find that you want to get more involved with the forums once this in place.

Edited by MikeyMonster
To remove quote as it was wrong one