maygay m1ab tech. effects? sounds? coin payout in 20 p's?

woodsy

my wip is m1ab and it now makes a sound as if paying out 20p's not quids..

i think it's to do with checkboxes.. 

i have no idea how to add sound effects, i added a triac £1 slide

checkboxes 9,12,13,14,27 as were on a previous layout?

answers on a postcard please

edited------------ still need info for future layouts etc, but got the details needed to fix that issue cheers all

Edited by woodsy

living the dream

1 hour ago, woodsy said:

my wip is m1ab and it now makes a sound as if paying out 20p's not quids..

i think it's to do with checkboxes.. 

i have no idea how to add sound effects, i added a triac £1 slide

checkboxes 9,12,13,14,27 as were on a previous layout?

answers on a postcard please

edited------------ still need info for future layouts etc, but got the details needed to fix that issue cheers all

copy the coin effects from one of my previous layouts i.e sudden impact/spot light the simpsons etc

i tend to use the token effect for 20p's as its a lighter noise where as the £1 is the standard £1 noise.

do you have ALL the coin effects from past members or just the ones added by wizard via v19-20.1?

29 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

copy the coin effects from one of my previous layouts i.e sudden impact/spot light the simpsons etc

i tend to use the token effect for 20p's as its a lighter noise where as the £1 is the standard £1 noise.

do you have ALL the coin effects from past members or just the ones added by wizard via v19-20.1?

Erm I don’t have a clue haha

zippy sent me some info, but he too said use other layouts for info so I’ll do that tomoz, just found it was silent until I realised I needed checkboxes. Thanks for your help. Total minefield the different techs

• Meow 1

living the dream

1 hour ago, andy-1 said:

Open the diag box and tick the misc/

When you input coins it will tell you the meters and when collecting it will tell you the triacs and meters

Now that is info I can use again and again! Thanks bud!!

living the dream

1 hour ago, woodsy said:

Erm I don’t have a clue haha

zippy sent me some info, but he too said use other layouts for info so I’ll do that tomoz, just found it was silent until I realised I needed checkboxes. Thanks for your help. Total minefield the different techs

Glad to help mate, you know where I am.

Zippy out!

• Thanks 1

I just do it by the way Andy said.

Sometimes it's frustrating, if you just want to find them out and stop playing a machine, as you may need patience for tokens, if you've had the streak from it previously and it's holding onto the jackpot.

Like Vecs and Zippy said, you can just look at others for the same tech, normally it's the same I find for most machines of the same tech and manufacture. Only real difference, sometimes machine don't pay out 10p's.

If it's coins only, most of the time, you could just put £1 in all the boxes, because coin sounds are normally the same anyway. But I do like to have it correct, if I can.

• Like 1