playing tips

radky

5 minutes ago, radky said:

hi, does anyone have a guide to playing especially little tips, like 3hold type thing? Do these types of tips work on the club 4 reel machines, or is it only a certain manufacturer ? 

ooooh mate, remember the sega hook line "to be this good take ages" it's a bit like that. you pick it up as you go along, you learn what works and what doesn't but, BUT here you are going to do it for free!!! the money it costs to become a "player" is shocking, in all fairness i'm a little jealous of your position what with having it all to learn and everything being new to you..

but to your query, there are plethoras of guides and tips online many true many nonsensical but if you have a fondness for the games, you have the pretty much most enviable position in front of you. i suggest starting from the beginning in terms of time line and going up the jackpots over time.. wow have i mentioned i'm jealous

• Like 2

living the dream

thanks mate, very true i have the resources now to learn games without spending or losing money! i will continue on my journey or discovery. Took the family to brighton pier today, played some real machines, and lost real money. I need more practice on mfme lol

3 minutes ago, radky said:

thanks mate, very true i have the resources now to learn games without spending or losing money! i will continue on my journey or discovery. Took the family to brighton pier today, played some real machines, and lost real money. I need more practice on mfme lol

that's my old stomping ground, nothing like what it used to be. the little arcade down the steps beside it is the place to go, it's run by a nice bloke called graham, he'll explain a few things to you no doubt. all 5p games too so nostalgia and fair value 

living the dream

• 2 weeks later...

This also reminds me of the Sp.Ace fruits with the 'Watch My Hidden Treasures'.  Most did the hold three reels, cancel and spin.  I seem to remember that rule changed but can't remember which machine.  Just off the top of my head I think it was 'Grand National'.

Always wanted to purchase one of these.  My two faves were Open The Box and Payrise

1 hour ago, Sarkymark77 said:

Had this one in my local years ago although I’m sure it was 25 quid jp, or was there an older “open the box” years before?

093886A6-8E75-41BB-AFCC-A0D1D238933F.jpeg

My one and only experience of being mugged by a human was in a kebab shop where I had just battered a take your pick. Was not a good experience 

living the dream

59 minutes ago, woodsy said:

My one and only experience of being mugged by a human was in a kebab shop where I had just battered a take your pick. Was not a good experience 

That must have been an inside job since it happened in the Kebab shop. 

One Friday night I went in a pub for an Electrocoin. We had been in the pub a few times before for a Red Gaming machine. I bought a pint and made about £30 or £40 on the £70 jackpot machine. I heard the landlord say "He's already banned before", but I never was. Then he and a couple of locals told me to empty my pockets because they thought I had a device. If not they were going to call the cops. So I emptied my pockets to prove I had nothing on me. They started grabbing £1 coins so I grabbed as much as I could and left the place. In the end I left with less than I had before, as they managed to pilfer £52. I salvaged about £60. 

19 minutes ago, logopolis said:

That must have been an inside job since it happened in the Kebab shop. 

One Friday night I went in a pub for an Electrocoin. We had been in the pub a few times before for a Red Gaming machine. I bought a pint and made about £30 or £40 on the £70 jackpot machine. I heard the landlord say "He's already banned before", but I never was. Then he and a couple of locals told me to empty my pockets because they thought I had a device. If not they were going to call the cops. So I emptied my pockets to prove I had nothing on me. They started grabbing £1 coins so I grabbed as much as I could and left the place. In the end I left with less than I had before, as they managed to pilfer £52. I salvaged about £60. 

I had two mates with me who run off I was trying to stop one guy put his hands in my pocket while slapping and trying to instigate my escalation and he had a few more lumps with him, he pushed me back and I shattered the take away window but it didn’t break thank fook, ran behind the counter and grabbed a knife to try and make it look like I was not terrified and then the shop staff said I was the trouble maker and then the old bill turned up and I got nicked for criminal damage and affray and the one guy that was able to get a insignificant amount of money for the trouble was gone and then he came and said sorry to me on the pier the following day.  Utter madness 

living the dream

2 minutes ago, woodsy said:

I had two mates with me who run off I was trying to stop one guy put his hands in my pocket while slapping and trying to instigate my escalation and he had a few more lumps with him, he pushed me back and I shattered the take away window but it didn’t break thank fook, ran behind the counter and grabbed a knife to try and make it look like I was not terrified and then the shop staff said I was the trouble maker and then the old bill turned up and I got nicked for criminal damage and affray and the one guy that was able to get a insignificant amount of money for the trouble was gone and then he came and said sorry to me on the pier the following day.  Utter madness 

All because you won on the fruit machine!

And to prove karma is a true thing, I was in elephant for a rave and I put a few quid in the Noel of the time in spoons and cash or bust went £70. Huge profits, I walked to the bar hands full of coins to change up, the Barman ushered me to another till, as I walked around the stools at the bar on the floor was a £50 note!! I had to get it with my hands full of coins!! Massive profit and my mate was at the table and I gave him £30 out of it!! 3 minute 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

living the dream

9 minutes ago, logopolis said:

All because you won on the fruit machine!

Apologies for the thread derailment I will create a new thread for my storytelling.

@radky

i will be happy to help you with a few tips and stuff for help by way of saying sorry.. please feel free to send me a message 

Edited by woodsy

living the dream

1 hour ago, woodsy said:

Awesome dudexD