One for Wizard?

wearecity

Just noticed too that those stones/bricks just above the buttons shouldn't be there as they're just part of the flyer background.  If you look at the image I posted above they're absent,

Also I've found the whole flyer.  Not sure if its any higher res than the one @wearecityposted, but It might be useful.

FE3 001.jpg

Edited by dad

2 minutes ago, dad said:

Just noticed too that those stones/bricks just above the buttons shouldn't be there as they're just part of the flyer background.  If you look at the image I posted above they're absent,

Also I've found the whole flyer.  Not sure if its any higher res than the one @wearecityposted, but I might be useful.

FE3 001.jpg

So the actual bottom machine glass should end where the cash ladder sits , if @woodsy hasn’t done too much with the base part he should be able to cut and stretch the bottom bit downwards saving to his off/on image then relight the parts again certainly not a easy one with that bloke there

1 hour ago, serene02 said:

Isn’t there likely to be parts of the right hand glass being covered by that large Roman guy?  It’s a bit of an undertaking for anyone.  Do we have those missing bits of artwork?

J

Checked google n YouTube but nowt about could always try searching fruit-emu mecca etc there maybe a image lurking about

only image found is a early emulated image but may help with the bonus and little man on the right side

5D2388A8-5C43-4882-9B08-18849930B925.jpeg

Edited by vectra666

5 hours ago, No1Stoney said:

Take your time. Have a go at redraw. For the reasons in the OP, this deserves some time putting into it to get it as good as it can be. You're not going to be it 100% without extra sourxe images and I'm no expert in this area but maybe remove the area with the guy and maybe use some of the cobbled bricks from the flyer @dad posted and add those to that area, and then overlay a red magic carpet image as close to the proper one. Then its just a case of adding text as close to the original art. Not easy but there's no rush. 

Thanks, I’m thinking there may just be enough of the letters needed in the feature wording to compile the hidden text in the same font, but it gets to it off my skill set it can always be worked on by the other talented artists as it’s obviously important to get right, the best thing will be done in due course

living the dream

2 hours ago, dad said:

Also I've found the whole flyer.  Not sure if its any higher res than the one @wearecityposted, but It might be useful.

FE3 001.jpg

Gotcha! Thanks guys 

living the dream

here it is as .bmp 1200-1600 off and on to the progress shown above with the amended bottom glass.

hopefully one of the veterans can do the redraw as i've not got it in me and have more respect than ego so i feel it's better off as a shared project.. perhaps the community as a whole can add a bit as it gets around the scene seeing who it's meant for it seems like a win win..

kop out maybe, but there's many many awesome artists here who knew wizard so i'd rather pass it on than make a mess of it.

WOODSY

image.thumb.png.187192b2cbc923130da2819333b5eb9a.png

cabbed on off.zip

• Like 1

living the dream

here is the top feature segs done for the convenience of any uptakers. presently i'll be avoiding the bottom glass to all for simple pasting in of anyones redraws etc.

otherwise it'll be the best i can do..

all available as .bmp or .psd. please let me know your thoughts as otherwise i'll go ahead as is.image.thumb.png.6c58e59b1f28b6bd2f973faf7a22df56.png

living the dream

1 hour ago, woodsy said:

here is the top feature segs done for the convenience of any uptakers. presently i'll be avoiding the bottom glass to all for simple pasting in of anyones redraws etc.

otherwise it'll be the best i can do..

all available as .bmp or .psd. please let me know your thoughts as otherwise i'll go ahead as is.image.thumb.png.6c58e59b1f28b6bd2f973faf7a22df56.png

The tri lamps 

they need to be a shade brighter as in the blue more like a sky blue , the red pinker and the green lighter

check out some of my layouts that use three or more lamps for ideas

ie cannonball run, gridrunner(not mine) euphoria for colour matching 

atm they look just coloured in, they need to have bulb lamp effects 

3DFD8029-1F2E-40B9-9CD1-30E5E12F1EB5.png

Edited by vectra666

38 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

The tri lamps 

they need to be a shade brighter as in the blue more like a sky blue , the red pinker and the green lighter

check out some of my layouts that use three or more lamps for ideas

ie cannonball run, gridrunner(not mine) euphoria for colour matching 

atm they look just coloured in, they need to have bulb lamp effects 

3DFD8029-1F2E-40B9-9CD1-30E5E12F1EB5.png

Yeah thanks bud, I’ll make lots of styles before I’m happy and tbh I’m hoping it gets taken on by you or sone other artists with more experience, I’m just not going to be able to fix the bottom glass issues. Thanks for the info I want to get them to be looking  close to the way pook has done them on super breakout. Are you ready to take over? 

living the dream

1 hour ago, woodsy said:

Yeah thanks bud, I’ll make lots of styles before I’m happy and tbh I’m hoping it gets taken on by you or sone other artists with more experience, I’m just not going to be able to fix the bottom glass issues. Thanks for the info I want to get them to be looking  close to the way pook has done them on super breakout. Are you ready to take over? 

Lob me the off /on arts and I may take a look over the weekend 

Just now, vectra666 said:

It’s your wip I’m only looking at the removal man you carry on lighting it

ok will do, if you can find me £5 roller coasrer decals, and did you see the dond decals i found while trawling the net looking for coliseum images? they the ones for this 4 reel thing people want,? should be usable though as the smaller big box goes 25 or am i totally wrong? never played the thing so is likely..

as for coliseum i'll do it this week then.. got some weird brain fogginess and vision from this virus.. 

living the dream