DX'Cellent

Blue Moon DX - Barcrest - MPU4

Pook

• 2 years later...
5 minutes ago, infection said:

hi dave any chance of a £15 version please mate

Never heard of that, thought it only went up to 6 quid. 15 quid would play really awful and I wouldn't even bother playing it. This is one machine where originality stands out at its best!

Zippy🤐 from Rainbosays "Still waiting on an apology but I won't hold my breath 😗"

4 minutes ago, Zippy said:

Never heard of that, thought it only went up to 6 quid. 15 quid would play really awful and I wouldn't even bother playing it. This is one machine where originality stands out at its best!

yea got mixed up with jackpot as watched a stream last night and thought i saw £15 but it was a £6 version 

• Haha 1

ezgif-6-228f2c936d48.gif

I thought that was kind of odd @infection, thought you were talking about another rom that could be hacked just like @hitthesix did with some of his Project Coins.

Did share the images with Pook as got them from Tilly (pretty sure it was Tilly) over on the Mecca last year. Only asked Pook as he had done the above one and thought he would liked to of completed the set. In his own time, I'm cool.

Edited by Zippy
  • Like 1

Zippy🤐 from Rainbosays "Still waiting on an apology but I won't hold my breath 😗"

3 hours ago, Zippy said:

I thought that was kind of odd @infection, thought you were talking about another rom that could be hacked just like @hitthesix did with some of his Project Coins.

Did share the images with Pook as got them from Tilly (pretty sure it was Tilly) over on the Mecca last year. Only asked Pook as he had done the above one and thought he would liked to of completed the set. In his own time, I'm cool.

Ohhh, I'd forgotton about that, think you asked be during fallow months.

• Like 1

DX Banner.png

It was bad timing on my part Dave as asked you just after big man left us, sorry if I came across insensitive mate but even though I wanted it I thought it best for the wheels to keep turning and like Reg said he would want the place to keep moving. I haven't bugged you about it since as you took a break away from the scene and positive everyone was just hoping on the movie Dx'cellent The Return.

It plays a good game that 6 quid one but the "Wild" on centre reel is not entirely accurate, Wild does not represent a boxed symbol, if you hold Wild and a box symbol it does not nudge but helps in another way as boxed matching on either side gives a bit more advantage on centre reel.

If you need a set of roms (as did find ones on Planet Emu iirc they alarmed) myself or Tony could ask Dave for a copy of his fingers crossed?