Desert Island Retro

Can't help but admire the attention to details, and it's 6 degree separation from this website. FALLOUT 4 DLC NUKA-CADE

woodsy

hey guys, not sure how many will appreciate this as much as i did, but felt there are a good mix of gamers and fruity players here so it'll be understood at least haha

anyways, i love bethesda's FALLOUT franchise and have recently got the dlc for fallout 4 which incudes nuka world a post apocalyptic theme park including it's own NUKA CADE.

a place where you can play familiar fairground prize games, such as hoop shot, skee ball, shooting gallery and more. the few beautiful things that made me share this are so far as follows; you have to pay cash for tokens to play, then win tickets to exchange for prizes, a proper rip off amount too to try and get a decent item haha. the added reality boost is the ticket prize dispenser ends up going on the fritz and robs you for your tickets and fails to pay out the prize... a lot of effort for f all...

i couldn't resist sharing that. 

if you haven't played FALLOUT and like rpg's like skyrim you are missing out

living the dream

ive played the whole lot (except the last release where you need to always be online) and can say the gameplay is fantastic - very immersive.

the first version with voice over from Liam Neelson is fantastic, getting to choose a path in life to either be good or bad makes for great game play. John Hurt can either be your ally or enemy too.  The landscape is vast and the encounters are seemingly endless. Even with the GOD mode enabled it can still take weeks to compete.

The first game ticked all the boxes for me and gave me enthusiasm to try the rest. Fallout vegas also sticks in my mind as a good followup game.

2 hours ago, nails said:

ive played the whole lot (except the last release where you need to always be online) and can say the gameplay is fantastic - very immersive.

the first version with voice over from Liam Neelson is fantastic, getting to choose a path in life to either be good or bad makes for great game play. John Hurt can either be your ally or enemy too.  The landscape is vast and the encounters are seemingly endless. Even with the GOD mode enabled it can still take weeks to compete.

The first game ticked all the boxes for me and gave me enthusiasm to try the rest. Fallout vegas also sticks in my mind as a good followup game.

We have the same ethos about fallout 76 there, personally I’ve usually waited for new releases to drop in price with some limited exceptions.

I tried fallout 3 by chance and boy did it take over my life! So much attention to detail and immersive thoughts combined with over 100 hours of storyline alongside many days of side quests.

I’m proud to say I now play it on very hard and the combat is great.

Got a half price deal on the full 6 dlc add ons at last so for me it’s more like a new fallout while I wait for gta6 or fallout 5. 

living the dream