My new cabinet project

No1Stoney

19 hours ago, Road Hog Mad said:

If I had the room I would make one like that @No1Stoney, it really does look brill!!

The hopper I use for 10p's still keeps paying out too much, I asked the seller (e-service) to send me a new sensor as a bit of investigation turned out it was faulty, they did, it improved it but it's not perfect (It was one they had lying around apparently). Anyway bit the bullet and ordered a new one off eBay for a couple of quid but will have to heat shrink it to the existing wires/terminals.

Anyone else had problems with 10p payouts?

I've got a 10p hopper but (so far) not had any issues (fingers crossed / touch wood etc) :)

I have the game selector on the bottom screen. Thats what those buttons are for at the side of that monitor. They are used for scrolling through the menu. Top screen shows a video of the machine in attract mode before clicking to play, then the top screen is for the actual machine in play. 

As for 10p hopper, I never have a problem with mine, it always paid what it was supposed to. Definitely check the sensor. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, No1Stoney said:

I have the game selector on the bottom screen. Thats what those buttons are for at the side of that monitor. They are used for scrolling through the menu. Top screen shows a video of the machine in attract mode before clicking to play, then the top screen is for the actual machine in play. 

As for 10p hopper, I never have a problem with mine, it always paid what it was supposed to. Definitely check the sensor. 

just awesome stuff, each extra detail thought of and planned into fruition is really top drawer mate

• Thanks 1

living the dream

• 2 months later...
15 hours ago, Robsonmeg46 said:

Great cab that's what I want to do use a real machine but I would use 2 touchscreen and most of the front unit for a dual setup. And use real buttons. But I can only dream lol as don't have the space or the cash 

Great work @No1Stoney

This is why I stuck to non-touchscreen. I needed to keep the costs down 😅

7 hours ago, uptown47 said:

The ultimate cab!! Well done old pal. You've done sterling work. I can only imagine the contorted shapes you must have pulled wiring that thing up. Amazing work!

Cab building has just evolved to the next level.

Really impressed :):):) 

Thankyou so much!. Long time no speak. Yes it was awkward at times but working in a front opening cab was far better than working with my old one. Can't wait to see your new cab 😉😉

• Like 1

Wow! That is an absolutely stunning bit of tech you've made there, @No1Stoney definately set the bar there! Was watching your YouTube video in absolute awe!

One day.... ONE day, (when i saved the money up) I will make one too, tho more simpler than yours, as i can't program a game selector like you have.

I have at least bought the buttons for it tho... 31 so far but may need some more so i'll be looking at 3 Pacdrives at least... I'd probably want it to payout 2p, 10p, 20p & £1 coins so would need to make a chunky cabinet for it... also in my head i'd want a 43in monitor for it too so, yeah it'll prob be an unconventionally wide machine. That's my dream anyway!

Cheers,

Gary.

🪙🪙🪙🎰

• Like 1

14 hours ago, No1Stoney said:

Can't wait to see your new cab 😉😉

I wouldn't hold your breath mate :) I'm just coming to the end of building an extension on the house and we're skint. Plus I'm not sure that the wife would go for another cab build. I've done 3 now and she hates the mess that it causes. I've threatened to build a VPX pinball table next but I'll probably end up with a small wall-mounted jukebox as the next project. Will be next year now though as she wants a partition wall building in the living room to keep the heat in for when our 'fixed deal' runs out for energy in October. Trying to tighten our belts. :)