Machines Yet To Be Emulated

logopolis

I'm pretty sure these machines haven't been emulated yet. Maybe there was a reason why they couldn't be done?

Not sure why that Alice game hasn't been emulated.

The Electrocoins (Dead Mans Treasure and Stakes And Prizes) must be doable. Darts Marathon Electrocoin has been done but it just needs a DX layout. There is also a Lucky Leprechaun Electrocoin but I can't find any images for that.

Barcrest Count Ya Cash needs a Dx layout. There are images so it must be doable.

Deal Or No Deal Hall Of Fame needs a Dx layout and also the £70 jackpot needs to be emulated because it's a very different game from the £35 jackpot. Maybe the issue was lack of images.

large.186378587_ReflexAlicesWonderland.jpg.0cf49b7f3ee5951bbe9a64ddf470eb55.jpg

Dead Mans Treasure.jpg

Stakes-and-Prizes-Fruit-Machine-5-jackpot-10p.jpg

count-yer-cash-latest-70-pub-fruit-machine-813-p.jpg

download (1).jpg

38 minutes ago, woodsy said:

Players guide. Pm if needed

They spin certain numbers when they are ready like JPMs. With these it's red numbers and 1 and 12. Also 2 and 11 should mean it's ready. 

There is a number runner feature on most of them (but not Darts Marathon) and if it's red then it should be Jackpot. Also there is like a Wild Thing feature on them where you just have to hit the wild anywhere in the window.

I don't think there are many of these games about now. In fact I don't know of any.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, woodsy said:

Players guide. Pm if needed

I had a couple of videos about these on the old channel @woodsy, they'll be getting reuploaded at some point :) 

• Like 1

Fruit machine emulation content from the artist previously known as Degsy Degworth and the odd new thing here and there too - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth

4 hours ago, Tommy c said:

Yeah I did start to edit the images I had for count ya cash the image quality just wasn’t there so chucked it back in a folder. Is there any better images of count ya cash about now. Will get a dx done if some slightly better images can be found. 

That was about the best image I could find. There is a YouTube video of it but I don't know if it's any help.

30 minutes ago, Geddy said:

I can take the doubt away for you.  Here is a current list of all MFME layouts to date, all 6442 of them.  (Publicly released of course)

MFME Layouts (20220317).zip 36.15 kB · 0 downloads

WOW thanks geddy, is there any possibility of removing duplicates from the list as purely for curiosity i'd be interested to know how many seperate games there are

obviously not a complaint or demand just curious

living the dream