Doctors and Nurses theme fruit machine

Cyberframe

That Whats Up Doc? clubber was done several times over, so it will be in the older cabinet no doubt. Slightly different to the machine you posted though so I wonder if there was an exact clone..... There was also another clone but not hospital themed, called Wacky Weekend. This is on MPU4 and can be played now. 

2 hours ago, PekoJPF said:

That Whats Up Doc? clubber was done several times over, so it will be in the older cabinet no doubt. Slightly different to the machine you posted though so I wonder if there was an exact clone..... There was also another clone but not hospital themed, called Wacky Weekend. This is on MPU4 and can be played now. 

That what’s up doc is the later version there’s an earlier one on M1a/b tech basically the same layout I’m terms of designs and I’m sure either myself or someone else released it on here unless it uses that stealth tech in which case it won’t be

Ah-ha! Super sleuth work everyone :0)!!!

It is the very last one at the bottom that fruitsnappa pictured.  I seem to remember that this one had a really great payout! I seemed to get a jackpot every few month - maybe I was just lucky lol...hence it is one of my favourite machines 😆 

Has is been Emulated?  Would love to play again - I have finally managed to get machines loaded up in the newest version of MFME - by downloding from the legacy layouts - If its not in that section what it the best way to convert rom, gam, fml files and such - I am still a little unclear about this as to if it needs to be done in a previous MFME